The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

@Jay

:rotfl:

Das ist Vorbereitung auf die Klassenfahrt. haha

No skiving! xD

Yay! Sunday The Sounds! In my most favourtie club! And they are sold out!

The Sounds + 300 people (yep, just threehundred!) + me = DAMN F*CKING GREAT EVENING!!!:willy_nilly::hyper:

Hey there! (: :hug:

i'm pretty okay, thanks! ...just having huge stress these days. :willy_nilly: it's annoying the crap outta me :/ anyways, how are you doing hun?

Aw, school? Same here. It's freaking annoying. :nono:

I'm good, thanks. Trying to make new avas like the one I'm using atm, but Idk....how does it look? :P

Btw; I'm a doofus. Just bought a bunch new twilight posters again though I haven't any space for them. :rotfl:

Aw, school? Same here. It's freaking annoying. :nono:

I'm good, thanks. Trying to make new avas like the one I'm using atm, but Idk....how does it look? :P

Btw; I'm a doofus. Just bought a bunch new twilight posters again though I haven't any space for them. :rotfl:

yeah, school. :willy_nilly: we writing so much tests, and next week it's maths & french :/ plus that much homwork... and i also have to do the 'praktikum' in a few weeks! and that means even less time for myself :nono:

that's awesome, though. :D no you're not! :P you're just too obsessed, haha.

yeah, school. :willy_nilly: we writing so much tests, and next week it's maths & french :/ plus that much homwork... and i also have to do the 'praktikum' in a few weeks! and that means even less time for myself :nono:

that's awesome, though. :D no you're not! :P you're just too obsessed, haha.

Exactly the same here. Our teachers are so freaking crazy, just cuz we're leaving soon. :willy_nilly:

Too obsessed is kinda...good. lol haha

anyways, doing something special?

Exactly the same here. Our teachers are so freaking crazy, just cuz we're leaving soon. :willy_nilly:

Too obsessed is kinda...good. lol haha

anyways, doing something special?

just as mine :/ except that I'm not leaving soon, haha.

yeah isn't it? :D you'll always remember that you've been so obsessed with twilight. nope, actually not. just watching some videos on YouTube and all the typical stuff. wait..., oh and I'm looking for a good digicam for my birthday. yaay

what about you?

just as mine :/ except that I'm not leaving soon, haha.

yeah isn't it? :D you'll always remember that you've been so obsessed with twilight. nope, actually not. just watching some videos on YouTube and all the typical stuff. wait..., oh and I'm looking for a good digicam for my birthday. yaay

what about you?

Awesome! I already got an idea for your birthday surprise. :P

I'm just making some avas. =)