The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

i know what you mean, they are so scary! haha

i'm always like "please, don't let us go there! they are....scary." :shifty::D

haha, yes!

One of them actually walked backwards against me, i freaked out, and was screaming. People stared really weird at me. :rotfl:

Hey dear! Hows you? :hug:

i'm great, thanks. :hug: what about you hun?

haha, yes!

One of them actually walked backwards against me, i freaked out, and was screaming. People stared really weird at me. :rotfl:

haha :rotfl: but i would've screamed too xD

one time, there were some girls talking to each other in front of us, and such a scary-thing just walking towards them and they didn't noticed it. then the theaterman has gone like "WAAAHAAHA!"... the girls screamed so loud :rotfl: it was kinda funny.

haha :rotfl: but i would've screamed too xD

one time, there were some girls talking to each other in front of us, and such a scary-thing just walking towards them and they didn't noticed it. then the theaterman has gone like "WAAAHAAHA!"... the girls screamed so loud :rotfl: it was kinda funny.

hahaha, that sounds like something i would do:rotfl:

hahaha, that sounds like something i would do:rotfl:

me too. XD and one funny thing about it is that they were british and after they calmed a bit down they all said 'oh my gosh' and 'that's not funny' like thousand times. :rotfl:

Sorry I gotta go guys! Bye!

Aw okay, bye then! ttyl! :hug:

me too. XD and one funny thing about it is that they were british and after they calmed a bit down they all said 'oh my gosh' and 'that's not funny' like thousand times. :rotfl:

Ahahaha, fail.:rotfl:

Bye Franny:hug: