The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

Aw, kk I got it. - you know I'm wise. :mrgreen:

lol that's cool! I'm proud of you, haha.

Thanks for agreeing with me. xD Oh yes, your messages are always very long!

Good. :mrgreen:

That's what I wanted. Franzi to be proud of me. :P

Hahaa no prob. Yes they (sadly are). :)

I gtg now seeya! :hug:

Aw I'm gunna read it hun. :( I hope you feel better soon anyway. :kiss:

I'm okay, just a bit pissed, but it's not important. =)

okay, thanks so much. :hug:

really? if you wanna talk about it- just shoot. :D

yeah, it kinda still pisses me off with all the PFC pics that we can't get. we've seen them anyway... in all those graphics.

I'm good thanks Ida :D

:hug:

I have to go in a sec though (off to the football)

woo, glad to hear (:

okay then.

okay, thanks so much. :hug:

really? if you wanna talk about it- just shoot. :D

yeah, it kinda still pisses me off with all the PFC pics that we can't get. we've seen them anyway... in all those graphics.

I read it and that's horrible dear! :( Especially when I imagine such a little, cute guenea pig. :( I really hope that it'll survive! :hug:

Haha, it's just about the pfc pics you already said. & I mean, then they don't need to make 3 of them public on paramore.net but the rest only for the pfc...and yeah we see them anyway. :nono:

I read it and that's horrible dear! :( Especially when I imagine such a little, cute guenea pig. :( I really hope that it'll survive! :hug:

Haha, it's just about the pfc pics you already said. & I mean, then they don't need to make 3 of them public on paramore.net but the rest only for the pfc...and yeah we see them anyway. :nono:

yeah, it is kinda horrible. :( and I don't want him to suffer, that's the worst of all. thanks hun. :hug: much appreciated.

that sucks so much that we have to pay to see all those wepisodes and the pictures... actually we're all the same fan, so why don't we get those things?

but okay... they need and want money. :nono:

yeah, it is kinda horrible. :( and I don't want him to suffer, that's the worst of all. thanks hun. :hug: much appreciated.

that sucks so much that we have to pay to see all those wepisodes and the pictures... actually we're all the same fan, so why don't we get those things?

but okay... they need and want money. :nono:

I totally understand that. & Sure no problem. :hug:

there I totally agree. and if you think so....that's not even a big photoshoot, just studio pics....'kay awesome studio pics, but....

I totally understand that. & Sure no problem. :hug:

there I totally agree. and if you think so....that's not even a big photoshoot, just studio pics....'kay awesome studio pics, but....

thanks so much again. :hug:

haha, yeah a few amazing studio pics that makes us all curious about the new album and we really can't wait to see the originals...

annoying.