The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

A ventrilo convo would be cool!

A kid letting a train run over him is not, though. Was he just hoping that there weren't any hooks or anything attached to the bottom of the train that would tear him apart as soon as it runs over him?

On the topic of mosh pits, one really lethal one was at a Megadeth concert. It was full of heavy metal whales big enough to eclipse the sun in their 30s or 40s, so you either took cover or became a part of the pavement. Some kids who tried to dive in got squished like bugs.

Ventrilo harassment?! YES! I listen to the Duke Nukem one every night before going to sleep. Actually, no. But I still love it to death. I've seen the Wow thing as well, but Duke beats it hands down!

haha, i didnt realise so many people knew about it :rotfl: :hyper:

The credit goes to my brother, though. :) He sometimes used it with Counter Strike.

I now realize that some of you were 3 years old when Men In Black came out. :shifty: I can't say it makes me feel old, since I was too young to go see it in a movie theater, but DAYM, it's been 12 years already!

The credit goes to my brother, though. :) He sometimes used it with Counter Strike.

I now realize that some of you were 3 years old when Men In Black came out. :shifty: I can't say it makes me feel old, since I was too young to go see it in a movie theater, but DAYM, it's been 12 years already!

yeah time goes bye way too fast :shifty:

Mm, I think I have. Well ok, I can understand that. They aren't exactly comparable anyway. I played CS for a short time when I got it with Halflife 2, but I got bored of it and now it just collects dust.

From all of the Tom Clancy -games, the original Ghost Recon is by far my favourite!

Mm, I think I have. Well ok, I can understand that. They aren't exactly comparable anyway. I played CS for a short time when I got it with Halflife 2, but I got bored of it and now it just collects dust.

From all of the Tom Clancy -games, the original Ghost Recon is by far my favourite!

Yeah Ghost Recon is awesome. I always liked Splinter Cell too.