The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

haha, I bow down to you and your Digital Versatile Discs ;-)

:rotfl: that whole advertising on TV pisses me off there's a half hour of the Movie then 15-20 minutes adverts and then another half hour of the movie its ridiculous :nono:

^Sky movies ftw there my friend, except its already been released on DVD for months before it comes on sky..

You guys are so cool! :D

I have nothing cause I spend too much of my money to clothes, lol. :nono:

I'm so slow writer. :nono:

Why do you need so many clothes.. Having said that I have 40 t-shirts :shifty:

:rotfl: that whole advertising on TV pisses me off there's a half hour of the Movie then 15-20 minutes adverts and then another half hour of the movie its ridiculous :nono:

Especially when you have to turn the volume up to hear anything of the movie's more silent scenes, and then suddenly the ads begin and it's some penguin trying to sell you ice cream or something and it sounds like "AHGAHGHARHAHAHAHARHAhRHaHRAHRHAHRHAHRHGHA"

Way to ruin the mood of the film.

Especially when you have to turn the volume up to hear anything of the movie's more silent scenes' date=' and then suddenly the ads begin and it's some penguin trying to sell you ice cream or something and it sounds like "AHGAHGHARHAHAHAHARHAhRHaHRAHRHAHRHAHRHGHA"

Way to ruin the mood of the film.[/quote']

Hahaha.. so true. volume leveling in some movies is horrid

Especially when you have to turn the volume up to hear anything of the movie's more silent scenes, and then suddenly the ads begin and it's some penguin trying to sell you ice cream or something and it sounds like "AHGAHGHARHAHAHAHARHAhRHaHRAHRHAHRHAHRHGHA"

Dude, YES! :P

shes a girl

all us girls need clothes

just for the hell of it :mrgreen:

Guys need clothes as well ;-) We just don't have a major obsession with them ;-) Although other Matt is right :P

x2 exactly

No you don't, no clothes is better.

I mean, wait.. what happened?

lmao, in this heat i have to say i agree ;-)

:rotfl:

Guys need clothes as well ;-) We just don't have a major obsession with them ;-) Although other Matt is right :P

we are obsessed with clothes yes, but nevermind :mrgreen:

and we do need them, do you know how many times a girl usually changes her outfit? its like, average 3!