The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

omfg, i'd literally scream so loud tha china could hear me

i had like, money spiders crawl on me before, i totally spazzed :rotfl:

Hahah, I don't know why that made me laugh so hard. But it did:rotfl:

I've stayed indoors all day. I took up a new song to learn, and I don't know if it takes massive amounts of brain power or something but I fell asleep on the floor with my guitar on top of me. :???: My folks have gotten used to see me like that so they just left me there. :) I've been trying to gather courage to go for a swim, but I haven't succeeded so far! I guess I'll do it tomorrow.

How about you? Still with the fur collar on? ;)

Yeah I have stayed indoors too! That's so cool! Oh man, you fell asleep I think that's cute! :rotfl::hug:

Haha, how long did you sleep there? :P

So do live near by water? ;)

Haha, a fur collar? :mrgreen: No I guess I took it off a minute ago, haha. :mrgreen:

I think I hit the limit for the amount of smiles you can use lol.

:shifty::shifty:

What a sketchy thing to do.. :shifty:

lmao i did that earlier, then i deleted them cause it messed up :rotfl:

:shifty::shifty::shifty:

the corner is sketchy...

Hahah, I don't know why that made me laugh so hard. But it did:rotfl:

lmao, im glad i made you laugh :mrgreen:

believe me he will get it back !!! i just have to figure out how

umm...

im all outta ideas right now

but if i come up with an idea, i'll let you know 8-)

Yeah I have stayed indoors too! That's so cool! Oh man, you fell asleep I think that's cute! :rotfl::hug:

Haha, how long did you sleep there? :P

So do live near by water? ;)

Haha, a fur collar? :mrgreen: No I guess I took it off a minute ago, haha. :mrgreen:

I slept for about two hours. Another sleepless night coming up...

Yeah, I do. If you remember Timo Rautiainen's (he lives like right next door) solo album "Sarvivuori", that's where I live. :P So, as the name implies, it's a 500m bicycle ride downhill to get to the beach.

Ehkä olis pitäny vaan suoraan sanoa suomeksi talviturkki, mutta olihan sitä pakko yrittää jotenkin vääntää englanniksi :)

I'm good. I just ate supper and I still have corn on the cob stuck in my teeth.

Lol. Me need floss!

Supper? Cool! What was there? Haha, oh that souns fun! :mrgreen:

Haha I bet you need! Go and get some! ;-)

I SURE AM! :mrgreen::hug:
Haha! :mrgreen:

Is there something I can do to get you to stand up? :P

:rotfl: oh yeah my stomach aches

i hate spiders!!! one time my so called friends laid a big plastic spider on my face as i was sleeping that scared the shit outta me !!!!

Oh poor you! Take care okay? :hug:

I also hate spirders! Ewwh, that was a bad joke from them! :o

Thanks for getting my name right there Joan ;-)
Oh crap! Now I'm embarrased. :oops: :oops: :rotfl:

That's the most embarrasing thing that can ever happen! Say "I love you" with someone else's name, lol! :oops::mrgreen::oops:

There's Pats and Matts and so on so it just mixes my head, I'm so sorry! :hug::mrgreen:

But hey it's almost 1:00 AM! So maybe it just proves I should go to sleep soon, haha. :rotfl:

*tries to focus* Matt: what time is it there? :D

Nothing really, Maddie's making me laugh, haha. :P

OMG, DID YOU?!:mrgreen::mrgreen: Awesome! I need to buy it, it's gotten very good criticism! :D That reminded me that I should make some graphics with him, haha : D

Matt don't like him:nono:

Haha cool! :P

Yes I did! It will come to my house next week! :hyper: I'm so excited to get it! :D Yeah I know! Yeah you should buy! It's really worth of bying, esp. "Kiss and Tell" is so damn awesome! :hyper:

Hell yeah Guro! Here's one who could use them, haha! :mrgreen:

He doesn't? Shame on him. :nono::rotfl:

I though everybody likes him! :o

I'm gonna be selling vegetables :rotfl:

You have a summer cottage? *jealous*

Haha cool! Do you have to wear a costume there? Like the guys in the Good Charlotte's "I just wanna live" music vid? :mrgreen:

Oh just kidding. :hug:

Yeah I have!. :D

Is it more like this

saarikuva1.jpg

or this

Karhusaaren+huvila+Espoossa.jpg

uhhhh.... to be honest, I've seen ones that look like both haha. I'm not sure really. The first one looks like something that I would probably call a cottage, the second one looks more like a house. Idk though, New England can be really varied so it wouldn't be uncommon to see those both around where I live.

Haha cool! :P

Yes I did! It will come to my house next week! :hyper: I'm so excited to get it! :D Yeah I know! Yeah you should buy! It's really worth of bying, esp. "Kiss and Tell" is so damn awesome! :hyper:

Hell yeah Guro! Here's one who could use them, haha! :mrgreen:

He doesn't? Shame on him. :nono::rotfl:

I though everybody likes him! :o

Awesomeness! Yes, I will buy it first chance I get!:mrgreen:

Haha, I'll make some tomorrow : D

I know, shame on him! :nono::rotfl:

Oh crap! Now I'm embarrased. :oops: :oops: :rotfl:

That's the most embarrasing thing that can ever happen! Say "I love you" with someone else's name, lol! :oops::mrgreen::oops:

There's Pats and Matts and so on so it just mixes my head, I'm so sorry! :hug::mrgreen:

But hey it's almost 1:00 AM! So maybe it just proves I should go to sleep soon, haha. :rotfl:

*tries to focus* Matt: what time is it there? :D

:lol: It's alright :hug::P And yes, go to sleep, its only 23:00 here, but I'm going to sleep soon... stupid early morning paper round :P

uhhhh.... to be honest, I've seen ones that look like both haha. I'm not sure really. The first one looks like something that I would probably call a cottage, the second one looks more like a house. Idk though, New England can be really varied so it wouldn't be uncommon to see those both around where I live.

Now.. proper England's cottages would be like the first one (cept with a few more rooms) the second one is a mansion in comparison :P