The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

I'm hardly pro either. I only starting studying audio engineering a month and a half ago, but in that time my mixes and productions are are least a fair bit better then total beginner stuff. My productions have a good amount of punch, but I can't figure out how to give my stuff that clarity that a professional production has.

I'm not too bad at guitar I think. My friends tell me I'm actually too humble about my abilities, but I dunno, I don't believe them when they tell me I'm great.

I love how everyone saw that clip of me playing a few weeks ago and people thought that was good playing lol. That was sloppy as poop.

I'm not too bad at guitar I think. My friends tell me I'm actually too humble about my abilities, but I dunno, I don't believe them when they tell me I'm great.

I love how everyone saw that clip of me playing a few weeks ago and people thought that was good playing lol. That was sloppy as poop.

Well, it's more than most of us can do, so of course, we all call it skilled.

That's what happens when you don't watch TV and don't own a gaming console I guess, lol

The way I always figured, in the time kids are sitting on their butt watching TV and gaming, I can be reading or getting better at guitar, so I always had at least 2 hours a day to practice, although sometimes I'll play up to 5 hours in a day.

I practice a hour or so a day, I would practice more if my friend gave me back my Dean, though.

Don't lend friends instruments, especially not guitars.

Worst is when an instrument is lent out and it returns with a broken string they never bothered to replace:nono:

Don't lend friends instruments, especially not guitars.

Worst is when an instrument is lent out and it returns with a broken string they never bothered to replace:nono:

That's happened to me before, and even worse, his cat slept on it and it got all scratched up. He's one of my good friends, but he owes me money for the 3 broken strings and wax buffer.

Catie, you can have mine.... haha... But srsly, they're like a dollar at the dollar store.

okay!

are they really?! i didn't know this. i havnt been in the dollar store in forever lol. i'll make my mom take me.

thanks!!

That's happened to me before, and even worse, his cat slept on it and it got all scratched up. He's one of my good friends, but he owes me money for the 3 broken strings and wax buffer.

Which guitar was this, the SG?