The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

I reckon once it reaches 8500 replies, which knowing the rate which people post in here is going to happen within days, someone just contact a moderator to close it and start a new one. It still have another few hundred posts of life in it left me thinks.

This thread was totally dead for a while before I arrived on the scene haha.

I just saw and was like "How can a spam thread be dead? This just isn't right!"

So I had to ressurect it (or however you spell it now, I forgot lol)

Edit: "resurrect" it seems.

Speaking of dumbassery, did you see that post where I mentioned I only realized Anavi (forum member) is in fact just her real name spelt backwards? I've been a member of the forum for about a month and only realized it yesterday, yet it should have been so obvious to begin with haha.

Fortunately I didn't get to the stage where I attempted to look up what "Anavi" meant in Serbian haha.

Wish I could speak other languages. Cos my mom is from the Philippines, people have come up to me and starting talking in Filipino and I just kinda look confused and say "Uhhhh, what?". I have no idea how to speak any other languages.

Eh, none taken (well, I'm not Mexican anyway:p).

Nah man you're right anyway I think, I'm not one to side with illegal immigrants. Living where I live fortunately it's harder for them to get into the country, since they can't just drive/walk over a borderline.

Speaking of dumbassery, did you see that post where I mentioned I only realized Anavi (forum member) is in fact just her real name spelt backwards? I've been a member of the forum for about a month and only realized it yesterday, yet it should have been so obvious to begin with haha.

Fortunately I didn't get to the stage where I attempted to look up what "Anavi" meant in Serbian haha.

Wish I could speak other languages. Cos my mom is from the Philippines, people have come up to me and starting talking in Filipino and I just kinda look confused and say "Uhhhh, what?". I have no idea how to speak any other languages.

Yeah, it tool me a while to figure that out too. I thought it meant something in Serbian. lol

hahahah you r talking about me behind my back LMAO

i did't realised that my nick made people so confused about it :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I'm still hopelessly addicted to "Whoa". I try to go 3 days without hearing it and I can't haha

The chorus has absolutely terrible lyrics, I'll admit that much, but it's one of those choruses that no matter how bad the lyrics are, it's still completely and utterly brilliant and super catchy anyway that you sing along and forget the fact the lyrics are tacky and corny.