The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

Dream Theater, Opeth, Bigelf, uneXpect, Porcupine Tree, Katatonia and Paramore to come this year 8-)

The thing is, I went to town to buy the ticket. I was there 9:04 AM (4 minutes after the tickets were available). They tell me that the field/pit/standing tickets had sold out in 3 minutes o.o. Okay, not even Metallica or Iron Maiden have pulled that off here, but what the hell, I don't have time to contemplate that, so I got myself a seated ticket. Then I came home, and went to check the website of the company who's selling the tickets. It shows they still have standing tickets available. o.O So now I'm like YESYESYESYESYES BUYBUYBUY I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH IT COSTSohwait, I forgot that I had lost my bank accounts login info. \o/ I think I broke more than a few speed records when I drove to the bank and back home, but now it looks like my order went through and I have my standing ticket. \o/ I still have the seated ticket as well, if anyone wants it. :lol:

Woa, Paramore is THAT popular in Finland? Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. When Iron Maiden where in Australia, I had to get early bird type tickets to even get it, all the regular tickets just sold out so ridiculously fast.

I wouldn't even see Metallica if they came out to Aus to be honest, something about them that's made me sick of them and Hetfield just totally lacks that awesome 80s vocal style he had.

I'm actually giving DT a miss this year. I know, shock horror and all, but I just want to get on and upgrade my guitar and save up for some long term stuff and plus I saw DT last year anyway and given I wasn't pleased with the new album, they don't need my money lol.

Why sad?:hug:

idk its so stupid! i mean i have a paramore ticket and i'm really really happy about that!!! but at the same time i'm sad for like no reason. it just doesn't make sense! btw thanks for the :hug:

:hug: back

hey guys :)

omfg i just read that london show is sold out...lol

amazing

glad to see that you all got your tickets

hey ivana