The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

Opeth:

Hope Leaves

The Lotus Eater

Harlequin Forest (first time ever :hyper:)

White Cluster (first time ever :hyper:)

Deliverance

Hex Omega (first time ever :hyper:)

Dream Theater:

Nightmare To Remember

A Rite Of Passage

mega-extended Hollow Years (including the L@B solo)

Erotomania

Voices

Forsaken

As I Am

Spirit Carries On

Count Of Tuscany

Extreme orgasm during the Hollow Years solo I bet?

I approve of that entire Opeth set list.

The DT one, not so much since they played some stuff off the newer album which I don't really like that much.

Fuck though, Erotomania must be erotic as shit to watch, goddamnnnnnnn.

Yeah, pretty much.

-Jordan played two solos with his iPhone, one on A Rite Of Passage and one in the beginning of Hollow Years. \o/

-They had added a few new vocal lines to both verses of Hollow Years, which was a bit odd, but it worked fine in the end.

-Stuff like Lotus Eater and White Cluster was barely audible because the kick drum drowned everything else under it

-"Okay, we have never played this song live before, so we don't really know how to play it, but the song itself kinda sucks anyway so it doesn't matter. It's called Harlequin Forest" *MASSIVE GROUP EJACULATION*

They used Reverie as an intro tape, so I thought they were gonna start with Harlequin Forest, but then I saw that Mendez had a capo at the 2nd fret so I knew it was going to be something off Damnation.

Wait, what, no. It wasn't Hope Leaves, it was Windowpane!

Damnation is a weird album. Sometimes I love it, sometimes it's boring as shit, not sure why.

Also there is a Paramore bashing fest going on at ultimatemetal.com/forums, and there is a surprising number of defenders for a metal forum.

It's golden, I should make a thread about it here and link everyone to the thread.

Yeah, spread the hate...no, I don't think that's a good idea. :lol: Aren't they shutting down Opeth's own forum from there? At least I read something to that effect last time I was there, and even Mikael himself said that's what they were gonna do.

On another note, it took us three hours to find a decent pizza place in Helsinki. I'm too used to living in the pizza capital of Finland. >:o

There are some guys on the Andy Sneap forum (which is at ultimatemetal.com) that listen to Riot! purely for the production values even though they don't really like pop rock at all, which pretty much proves the point Riot! is epically well produced.

3 hours to find pizza, christ.

I can get good pizza about 1.6kms from where I live. IIRC there is at least 4 pizza shops in my suburb alone, although one does suck a lot. Does this make Melbourne a pizza capital too?:mrgreen:

Haha, no. :D There were pizza places everywhere, but we spied the sizes before going in and NONE of the places offered pizzas big enough to satisfy us hailing from the pizza capital. And if the place is coloured Italian style, it's not what we're looking for.

Ah okay! :D But you found a good one after all then right? (:

I didn't know that Jyväskylä is our pizza capital but now I do! :hyper: :rotfl:

I gotta come there to eat pizza then :mrgreen:

Yeah, we found one after walking around aimlessly for a few hours. We just had to get away from the core of the town center where the pizza places are too much like real restaurants. :)

The saying "Maistuu kuin aidossa Jyväskyläläisessä pizzeriassa" doesn't come out of nowhere, you know.

Yeah, you should do that, but you'd better be so hungry that it hurts because otherwise you are going to die in the process.

Yeah, we found one after walking around aimlessly for a few hours. We just had to get away from the core of the town center where the pizza places are too much like real restaurants. :)

The saying "Maistuu kuin aidossa Jyväskyläläisessä pizzeriassa" doesn't come out of nowhere, you know.

Yeah, you should do that, but you'd better be so hungry that it hurts because otherwise you are going to die in the process.

Ah okay cool :D And yep they are... tho I never eat pizza there I just order pizza to home... But that happens only about once in three months so :mrgreen:

Haha I bet it really is like that! =)

Awesome! I gotta try that one someday! :rotfl: