The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

I am talking about how much english sucks(when you have 8 hours of it in one day, with three tests). :P

No idea what Harry is talking about, haha.

And yay for 7,700! :D

Oh I understand! I hate my english teacher she's just.... aargh! painful with her fake british accent :rotfl:

Thanks *party* :willy_nilly::mrgreen:

just chattin on here and doin my english hw. its way too easy. :nono:

Goddamn, I was a piece of shit at learning languages that weren't native to me.

Hell, I wasn't even good at English, despite being born here and not knowing any other language.

There is little hope left for Australia when kids born here can't even do well at English class:p

Goddamn, I was a piece of shit at learning languages that weren't native to me.

Hell, I wasn't even good at English, despite being born here and not knowing any other language.

There is little hope left for Australia when kids born here can't even do well at English class:p

Aw well, I'm sure you aren't that bad. :)

But I really have to confess that English is almost like a second mother language for me. I only have to practice for grammar things, but the usual stuff like talking, writing stories and conversations is not a big deal. xD

I did strangely well in English in year 11 though. I remember getting extremely high marks for some assessment tasks, and also practically ace-ing a thing that was about one of the novels we had to read despite the fact I never even read the book except for the first 2 pages:D

I did strangely well in English in year 11 though. I remember getting extremely high marks for some assessment tasks, and also practically ace-ing a thing that was about one of the novels we had to read despite the fact I never even read the book except for the first 2 pages:D
sounds cool! =)

Aw well, I'm sure you aren't that bad. :)

But I really have to confess that English is almost like a second mother language for me. I only have to practice for grammar things, but the usual stuff like talking, writing stories and conversations is not a big deal. xD

Ah ok, that's cool then:)

Nah, I wasn't really that bad lol. I was above average in verbal/vocab/literacy when I did my IQ/Cognitive test when I was 14. I probably would have done even better if I hadn't have had THC in my system at the time too:mrgreen: