The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

Haha lol Harry :rotfl:

what are you listenin atm then? =)

AND HEY DEMI & SHANNON <3

I probably listen to some of the more out there music on this board, no surprise.

I'm listening a to post metal band called Isis.

This song in particular I'm listening to goes for nearly 11 minutes. It gradually builds up and up very slowly and then eventually it's full force.

I'm not in the mood for happy music, I want something haunting and bleak at the moment, so this works.

I probably listen to some of the more out there music on this board, no surprise.

I'm listening a to post metal band called Isis.

This song in particular I'm listening to goes for nearly 11 minutes. It gradually builds up and up very slowly and then eventually it's full force.

I'm not in the mood for happy music, I want something haunting and bleak at the moment, so this works.

Okay sounds awesome! =) Haha yeah i know what you mean the music have tobe good for your moods so ;)

Have fun listening to it! (:

La energía solar es la base energética de la vida, a través del proceso de la fotosíntesis en las plantas, y también de los restantes organismos vivos. La energía solar, junto a la energía radiante de la Tierra, hace que los vientos circulen continuamente en torno al planeta modificando el clima y las diferencias de temperatura entre las diferentes regiones geográficas. :D