what paramore song have you listened to the most?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

emergency, brighter, franklin, here we go again....though i listen to the entire album endlessly. i listened to their album over and over again until 4 in the morning last night (starting at like 11) lol

Heh...I did that the first few times I saw them live. Now I tend to listen to all the live recordings more than the album itself...

you have live recordings??? oh man thats radical. :)

Yeah - have you looked in the Audio/Video category at all the different threads? There's a lot of live stuff in there...I highly recommend the full show audio from CBGBs or from Fat Tuesdays in WA...both are really good.

Yeah - have you looked in the Audio/Video category at all the different threads? There's a lot of live stuff in there...I highly recommend the full show audio from CBGBs or from Fat Tuesdays in WA...both are really good.

hey do u know wut i need to do to be able to put that onto my ipod cuz somehow the file will play in itunes but not transfer over...?

hey do u know wut i need to do to be able to put that onto my ipod cuz somehow the file will play in itunes but not transfer over...?

Which file do you have? All the files I've downloaded will transfer to my iPod...I just make sure they're in my iTunes library and checked and they transfer right over...you downloaded the mp3 or mp4 versions, right?