Post *your* pictures - Part 7

thebrowncoat

I didn't said it seriously, and she knows that, I think I pointed it out well enough, so it's not creepy scary and weird, she also knows me well enough to know that.

/end of story

Err no. You say stuff like that all the time. And it's freaking weird. So yeah, I did feel creeped when you said that.

I don't care if you say it's a joke, it's still fucking out of order.

THANK YOU!

• Like 1

Well, you personally think it is creepy, and it general it is.

But you can't votch for what taylor would think. And my post was aimed to her.

So ?

If Taylor says she's offended you can crap on my face as much as you want, I would have nothing to say against it since I'm in fault, but as long as you don't know if that did bothered her or not, then there isn't point in arguing.

Prepare to be crapped on.

Well, you personally think it is creepy, and it general it is.

But you can't votch for what taylor would think. And my post was aimed to her.

So ?

If Taylor says she's offended you can crap on my face as much as you want, I would have nothing to say against it since I'm in fault, but as long as you don't know if that did bothered her or not, then there isn't point in arguing.

dude you talk about how big her boobs were once and she wasnt comfortable with that and you think she'd be okay with this?

i dont think any girl would want a guy to say that to them. its being disrespectful.

prejudge

v prejudge [priːˈdʒadʒ]

to make a decision about something before hearing all the facts.

I'd say it fits the definition. Again, all you know about me is my contribution to this thread. I hardly consider my contribution to the thread to be me telling you "all the facts" about me.

Well if you’re a dick and you say shit about someone that was JOKING and it didn’t have anything to do with you, of course your exactly who I said you are, cause only dumb fucking dicks would say something like that to someone who don’t deserve it.

Well if you’re a dick and you say shit about someone that was JOKING and it didn’t have anything to do with you, of course your exactly who I said you are, cause only dumb fucking dicks would say something like that to someone who don’t deserve it.

Dude calm the fuck down!

Lmao, I'm actually happy that you said that, we can finally stop this argument. :)

thats not the point.

He obviously WASNT joking. Honestly, havent you read any of his perverted jokes before?

dude you talk about how big her boobs were once and she wasnt comfortable with that and you think she'd be okay with this?

i dont think any girl would want a guy to say that to them. its being disrespectful.

YESSSS!

You seriously act as if you've never seen someone take offense to a joke before. I mean really? Come on.

Taylor JUST posted she doesn't like it. You think she deserves to be talked to like that cause you think Ronald doesn't deserve to account for his actions? I'll answer my own question: No, Taylor doesn't deserve that.

And again, prejudging me. I'm hardly a "dumb, fucking dick" but I'm flattered that you think so.

yes, he jokes to me all the time, and he makes sure to point out he's JOKING

even if he was joking she didnt find it funny and it doesnt change shit.

I edited my post Casey.

I did said "j/k, ahahah" though, Taylor.

thats cool i guess?

even if it was a joke she found it offensive and she didnt find it funny.

you saying "jk" doesnt change anything

He obviously WASNT joking. Honestly, havent you read any of his perverted jokes before?

YESSSS!

:mrgreen::hug:

I edited my post Casey.

I did said "j/k, ahahah" though, Taylor.

Dude, whatever. You say crap like that to me all the time, and I'm sick of it. Do you honestly think it's cool to talk to girls like that? Because most of them would give you a slap in the face. The smart ones anyways.

You seriously act as if you've never seen someone take offense to a joke before. I mean really? Come on.

Taylor JUST posted she doesn't like it. You think she deserves to be talked to like that cause you think Ronald doesn't deserve to account for his actions? I'll answer my own question: No, Taylor doesn't deserve that.

And again, prejudging me. I'm hardly a "dumb, fucking dick" but I'm flattered that you think so.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

At least SOME ONE makes sense!

if she don't want him to joke like that then fine, he sould stop, but she didn't say that before i posted that. No she don't deserve that, but he didn't know at the time it would offend her. And i don't think you should be such an ass to him just cause he made a fucking joke.

And yea, you are a dumb fucking dick.

even if he was joking she didnt find it funny and it doesnt change shit.

thats cool i guess?

even if it was a joke she found it offensive and she didnt find it funny.

you saying "jk" doesnt change anything

:mrgreen::hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I don't think Casey found this one too funy either. You should take note next time, Ronald.

if she don't want him to joke like that then fine, he sould stop, but she didn't say that before i posted that. No she don't deserve that, but he didn't know at the time it would offend her. And i don't think you should be such an ass to him just cause he made a fucking joke.

Eh, there are probably other reasons you know.

If it was another person that did it, he wouldn't have started all this.

dude seriously shut up.

she said before she didn't like it. and i even said she didn't like it. and you're saying earlier how we should all just drop it or whatever, yet you're the one who continues to post and call people names and stuff. i'm not trying to argue with you, i like you. but you're sticking up for ronald because you're his "friend" and all, so I'm sticking up for mine. You're out of line calling ross those things.

HE'S DONE THIS BEFORE TO HER!

It's not like I'm sitting here thinking "hmm.. how can I annoy Ronald today?". Contrary to common belief, I don't do that. It just so happens we have contrasting opinions. What I did think, however, was "shit, that's right out of order - I REMEMBER THE LAST TIME HE DONE IT AND SHE DIDN'T LIKE IT!".

Go on, keep on calling me a "dumb, fucking dick". I actually implore you to keep at it. Then claim you aren't prejudice. Hypocrisy amuses me to no end, especially when the poster doesn't even realise just how hypocritical they are.

Eh, there are probably other reasons you know.

If it was another person that did it, he wouldn't have started all this.

You're right. Mostly cause no one else would say something like that. I don't actually have to be the "protector of women" as you dubbed me. ;-)

The only other person I can think of is Alex, and even then, at least I find his comments in better taste.