Hot People Thread - Part 2

thebrowncoat

Its Hanna Beth. She's a scene queen.

She's in the Forever Young = Summer Hair video by The Academy Is...

And she's also in the Drop the Girl video by Hit the Lights

I had a feeling that was her.

Yeah.

I dunno. I just dont understand the concept of "scene queens."

I think its absolutely stupid to be famous for being an exaggerated example of a stereotype.

I though she was a model...

i agree oh so much

yay!

I though she was a model...

She became a model because she posted so many pictures of herself on buzznet and myspace. She got famous through basically being a myspace whore. No offense to anyone who likes her. Then she started dating Trace Cyrus, and got more famous. And now she's got her own clothing line and crap like that.

She became a model because she posted so many pictures of herself on buzznet and myspace. She got famous through basically being a myspace whore. No offense to anyone who likes her. Then she started dating Trace Cyrus, and got more famous. And now she's got her own clothing line and crap like that.

I'm more glad for her than anything. She made it big doing something.

yay!

Has she not dated people other than Mr. Cyrus?

I'm sure she has dated people other than him... but he's the most notable as far as I know. The boy is a total skeeze.

Am I confusing her with some one else then? I thought she dated one of Panic at the Disco and that lead singger guy from Boys Like Girls?

Am I confusing her with some one else then? I thought she dated one of Panic at the Disco and that lead singger guy from Boys Like Girls?

That was that other scene queen that dated Brendon.