Hot People Thread - Part 2

thebrowncoat

Pretty good, although would be nice if 1/3 of her face wasn't covered by her hand lol.

For all we know she could have some droopy chin and really disgusting teeth, but HER DAMN HAND IS IN THE WAY lol.

But we shall assume she doesn't.

^^She's cute.

Nothing wrong with scene girls what so ever:hyper:

I remember I used to HATE scene/emo girls (and males especially):nono: Ashamed of those days really.

I had no reason to either, I just hated it on because it was a popular thing to do.

Then I actually became friends with some of them. They were cool cats. Even had relationships with 2 cute scene-ish girls and that really made me realize how cute they could lok.

That is too extreme. I like scene to an extent, but that is mleeeehhhhh.

Also, more Karin:

l_fe0097616ef24850a678287355f17788.jpg

and awesomeness:

l_977f4e603d3bce5f85c691faa0df77a3.jpg

Love that 3rd pic a lot.

Last picture is all like "Guys, wanna make out with me? Gotta get through the mass of hair first". Nothing quite like hair in your mouth when your making out with a chick, nothing quite like it.

^I always forget that he's a boy hahaha.

18372465-b9f2a3f0e5c41cd2670bb0219d6c928b.4a7a819b-full.jpg

<3 Colin Stevic

I don't even know who that guy is... and, Bill doesn't look like a girl.

It doesn't matter if you know who he is or not... Doesn't change the fact that he's a cutie.

And if you say so... When I saw him on some European music awards show, I was trying my hardest to find SOMETHING to confirm he had any gender at all. :roll:

Hey come on now, bass ain't my primary instrument though bro:P

And hell yeahs, a chick that actually wears her bass at a level that wont cause tendonitis, now that is hot. She wears the bass at about the same height as me, maybe a little lower hehe.