Hot People Thread - Part 2

thebrowncoat

Minus the piercings and I'd tap that (sometimes I hate being one of those "I don't like piercings in the face" guys lol).

And what is with people wearing their bass so low?

I have mine with the strap set as high as it can go otherwise it hurts my wrists.

But then again I play 3 note per string stuff on bass, she probably only needs 2 notes per string at most.

Yep. If the pick didn't give it away (not always though. Bassist for Rancid uses a pick and hes sick nasty), the body height should.

Most of the songs for her are open low C (Drop C) and like 3rd fret. Occasional she ventures up to 8 and sometimes 10 but that's rare :P

And same with the bass strap height. I use this awesome $40 strap that feels like a couch for your shoulders. I have it all the way up and then some. It's not high enough for me so I took some hockey tape and kind of pulled it up higher and taped it in place. Its a pretty long strap so it's not as high as you might think.

Oh yeah and shes fine as hell with those piercings. You're crazy

Lol double post fail.

I dunno what it is about piercings, they just seem to throw me off. I try to look past them, but I just can't for some reason.

I haven't quite needed to shorten my strap with sticky tape though, haha. I tend not to wear my guitar as high though, don't really need to since the stretches aren't as big.

I feel you on the guitar. The strap on mine is around my crotchal area. Bass just has be to high so I can get my groove on lol. No strap on the acoustic guitar though. Sitting at all times. I hate the feeling of playing standing up with an acoustic.

I'll try to find some more hotness before I go to sleep btw. You got 30 minutes.

Yeah, the last girl crosses that line of being too scene for my tastes to the point where she loses a few point, but she's still cute.

However the rest are just win, of sheer magnitude. Simone Simons tends to be over posted at forums though.

So my pick for best would be the second from the top. Yeah, typical stupid myspace emo/scene queen pose, but cute and gorgeous as all hell.

I'm almost to think that 3rd girl is about 15 though, which is not a good thing for my being 20 and all, but still cool for a 17 year old dude like yourself.

^ Ohhh Adam! Gorgeous!

Who's the second one? dang!

Minus the piercings and I'd tap that (sometimes I hate being one of those "I don't like piercings in the face" guys lol).

And what is with people wearing their bass so low?

I have mine with the strap set as high as it can go otherwise it hurts my wrists.

But then again I play 3 note per string stuff on bass, she probably only needs 2 notes per string at most.

:nono: you should praise the nose-ring, but not on her, she just makes it look terrible. xD

10gfqrd.jpg

Matt <3333

2h3ohz6.jpg

Zooey <33333333

acfk9v.jpg

Jake <33333333333

161j7tu.jpg

Emmy <333333333333333333333333333333333

28wnmnn.jpg

Emma <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Edit://

nzgg82.jpg