Hot People Thread - Part 2

thebrowncoat

The only reason she makes it look bad in that picture is because she has some serious "bass face" going on :mrgreen:

Bass-face? In the first one she looks like a demon &nd in the second ... not normal lets put it like that & noo i can see it, it doesn't look that well on her in my opinion.

Adam <3

adam541.gif

UNFFFF

oh and that is the American Idol winner for this year, Kris Allen. He's so great <3

o52d5sjpg.gif

GOD ADAM MAKES ME WANNA *(&(*&^(*%^ MYSELF MAN. :shifty:

& whoa, Kris? he's cuuuute!

jac vanek is a bitch. lmao no but she really is. love her bracelets but i met her twice and she blew me off both times and im suppose to be in her pack thing but whatever i used to absolutely love her.

shes pretty tho:D:D

Really? I met her too cause I was helping her and she's so sweet!

she blew my off both times. the first time she was in a rush so i figured thats why she did whatever no big deal. then the second time she was nice at first she shook my hand and thanked me for helping her out then she told me to come back in an hour to get posters so i came back and she said come back in another hour so i did and still nothing and then she was being snotty so i was like f this

Bass-face? In the first one she looks like a demon &nd in the second ... not normal lets put it like that & noo i can see it, it doesn't look that well on her in my opinion.

lol. Bass face is when a bass player gets really into it and just zones out.

bass_face.jpg

DSC08169.jpg

Bass face for reference.

I may add if she looks like a demon... she's a fuggin sexy demon.

GOD ADAM MAKES ME WANNA *(&(*&^(*%^ MYSELF MAN. :shifty:

& whoa, Kris? he's cuuuute!

HAHA I HEAR YA, WHEN I WAS AT THE CONCERT...I WAS SAYING THINGS AND MAKING OBSCENE NOISES. I COULDN'T HELP IT :shifty:

yeah Kris, is a-fucking-adorable

more presents for you then and all of the other Adam/Kris fans :)

kisshandcuff.gif

ak96qb.gif

adamlambert-primage1.jpg

2wly88j.jpg

ouxf94.jpg

kris.jpg

41367.jpg

2mmbinl.jpg