Unseen Pictures Thread - Part 2

thebrowncoat

^ oh, i know and i completly understand. when things are typed out and you cant hear how someone is saying something, it can be interpreted differently. i wasn't like yelling at anyone, i was just kinda saying it in a joking tone like "why are you guys so quick to judge?" that's all. sorry if i came across as rude.

As much as I agre with you on not judging people...I really don't think that was judging. To me, judgin is saying "ughh her hair suckss I'm not going to listen to paramore anymore" or even the opposite effect like "ohh I looove he hair!!!! Paramore is my new face band!!!" maube that's just me And I see where you're coming from because that's what a lot of Bne is about.

Anyway this new hair isn't my cup of tea but Hayley can pull of anything hHahaha.

Sorry for my errors I'm new at this iPod thing haha

hAppy boxing day! HahahahH

You cN get kerrang at any bookstore like barnes and noble or dillards I believe

I've never seen it at Barnes and Noble, but I haven't looked since I moved from Boston. I'll check some others though, and maybe a Borders too.