Unseen Pictures Thread - Part 2

thebrowncoat

^ You mean when she had her hair razored and it was layered?

With a straight cut like that, really all you can do is wait for your hair to grow out a little bit. In a few weeks it will look more textured.

I think it looks good though. I actually think it would look kind of cool if she could do something like flare the ends out. When I first saw her hair shorter, I immediately thought of this Britney Spears magazine cover and thought it would look good on Hayley:

nf63ia.jpg

^ You mean when she had her hair razored and it was layered?

With a straight cut like that, really all you can do is wait for your hair to grow out a little bit. In a few weeks it will look more textured.

I think it looks good though. I actually think it would look kind of cool if she could do something like flare the ends out. When I first saw her hair shorter, I immediately thought of this Britney Spears magazine cover and thought it would look good on Hayley:

nf63ia.jpg

I agree! But I do love her hair just the way it is right now. On those pictures of her b-day, her hair was awesome to me. She looks really great with short hair! And I also think that it would be even more awesome if she gets her hair like this hair cut of Britney. :hyper:

They've already been posted here:

http://www.paramorefans.com/boards/showthread.php?t=13438

We're not totally sure if they're personal or not. One of Hayley's friends posted them on a public Facebook gallery and another posted some on her Tumblr.