Unseen Pictures Thread - Part 2

thebrowncoat

Yeah, several of those are personal pics. Especially the ones of Josh and Hayley and Hayley playing guitar. If you can, please remove those ones.

I'm not sure if those fans want their pictures posted, but the band's personal pics are not allowed to be posted unless they share them online themselves.

Yeah, several of those are personal pics. Especially the ones of Josh and Hayley and Hayley playing guitar. If you can, please remove those ones.

I'm not sure if those fans want their pictures posted, but the band's personal pics are not allowed to be posted unless they share them online themselves.

i don´t know how i can remove them, so you remove link pls

Okay, so here's the deal with that picture. As much as I absolutely love it, I had to edit it out (but I put the link). I saw the whole set on Flickr yesterday, and the photographer doesn't want these posted ANYWHERE without permission. In fact it says this, "All photos © Mike McDougal. Do not use without explicit written permission."

A year or so ago (maybe a little more?), the boards were shut down for a little while because someone posted a photo with a similar copyright claim, and the photographer didn't like that. Sooo... if it ever says stuff like that, post a link of something, just don't post the actual photos on here.