The Person Above You Game Part 7

thebrowncoat

I loved how she talked about music so passionately in some thread weeks ago. I thought "hey, there's at least one person who is as passionate about music as I am". It had something to do with interpreting music how you want. That's the kind of people I secretly wanted this place to have when I joined.

"Asiallinen" will do just fine, thank you. :) What's sweet about the avatar? Is it me, or is it the guitar? :D Or is the fact that you aren't talking about my avatar at all?

^^Anyway, seems to have a passion for the Lion King. I admit, I enjoyed watching it when it was released on a dvd. It just has this timeless beauty about it...and talk about all those legendary scenes which are still considered one of the most moving scenes in cinematic history!

^Definitely deserves her place as FOTM. I just wonder why it took this long...

^Has such a cute Hayley avatar. :P

"Asiallinen" will do just fine, thank you. :) What's sweet about the avatar? Is it me, or is it the guitar? :D Or is the fact that you aren't talking about my avatar at all?

^^Anyway, seems to have a passion for the Lion King. I admit, I enjoyed watching it when it was released on a dvd. It just has this timeless beauty about it...and talk about all those legendary scenes which are still considered one of the most moving scenes in cinematic history!

Good cause I just didn't find the right word so. ;-) Well I just though it's so cute and unique! And yes it was for u. :P

Well yes I've. It started again a couple of weeks ago and now I just can't get rid of the Lion King. Tell me about it! TLK is the Cutest film ever! :)

The picture is from one of my gigs that I played with a good friend of mine. We have this tongue-in-cheek latin guitar duo, and sometimes we play at some parties and what not. :)

Just a little bit of GIMP magic slapped on top of it, and voila!

^^Probably has edited that little heart in her avatar there herself. ;)

Late again! Me and my stupid novels...

^Remains a bit "elusive", since I can't find any info on the person herself.

^Has such a traditional Finnish man's name. :P

The picture is from one of my gigs that I played with a good friend of mine. We have this tongue-in-cheek latin guitar duo, and sometimes we play at some parties and what not. :)

Just a little bit of GIMP magic slapped on top of it, and voila!

^^Probably has edited that little heart in her avatar there herself. ;)

Late again! Me and my stupid novels...

Wow sounds super cool! You seem to be very good with GIMP! :P

Well actually I haven't edited, my avatar is made by MSkeleton but I actually love that little heart over there cause it's cute! :D Haha novels I know what u mean. :)