PersonalOxygen covers Decode

The cover is pretty good, except for the vocals ... Actually, I've never seen a decent vocal cover of Decode, it seems like only Hayley can sing it, that her voice for that song is unique.

Especially the way she says 'Here' nobody else can do that ! :P

i think this is an amazing great cover.

i just get so annoyed when everyone compares to who's singing to hayley's voice. the singer doesn't have to sound EXACTLY like hayley. it's a cover, you sing it your own original way. if everyone sounded exactly like hayley and said "here" like hayley then it wouldn't be much of a cover, would it? and it would be so boring if it sounded the same... and also one of the band members said this;

Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments!

I've seen a few comments on sites outside of YouTube and would just like to point out that this was done for FUN(!) and really wasn't that much effort of our behalf.

We're both music students at uni and write + record a LOT of original material together - hence our studio. We're releasing our debut album in the next few months and did this video as a little break from that.

Thanks again! I'm thrilled people are liking the cover = D

Dave x

sorry i didn't want to sound rude or anything and i'm sorry if i did. i just wanted to point that out. please forgive me.

i think this is an amazing great cover.

i just get so annoyed when everyone compares to who's singing to hayley's voice. the singer doesn't have to sound EXACTLY like hayley. it's a cover, you sing it your own original way. if everyone sounded exactly like hayley and said "here" like hayley then it wouldn't be much of a cover, would it? and it would be so boring if it sounded the same... and also one of the band members said this;

Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments!

I've seen a few comments on sites outside of YouTube and would just like to point out that this was done for FUN(!) and really wasn't that much effort of our behalf.

We're both music students at uni and write + record a LOT of original material together - hence our studio. We're releasing our debut album in the next few months and did this video as a little break from that.

Thanks again! I'm thrilled people are liking the cover = D

Dave x

sorry i didn't want to sound rude or anything and i'm sorry if i did. i just wanted to point that out. please forgive me.

i totally agree.

i get annoyed when people do that as well.

i actually dont like it when people cover paramore songs and they try too hard to

sound like hayley. they only end up murdering the song.

i thought this cover was really good

this is one of my favorite paramore cover!

i love listening to other people putting their own interpretation to the song.

What's with all these people and their inability to sing on time?!

It's like.. you've got a pretty decent voice, how the hell did you get that far and still are not able to sing on time?!

/rant off

what do you mean?

the cover is good, but i think it could be improved. but they did say they didn't put much effort in it so i'm guessing it can be a lot better.

you should honestly listen to their original songs;

http://www.myspace.com/personaloxygen

they're really great. i love "Firefly".

holy crap! those are so good!