No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

No actually, I do think it's a great attitude. I'm a firm believer that if a man does well for himself then he does well for his country. I don't like the fact I live in a nanny state where scum are spoonfed my hard earned tax money to squander it on the street corner and cause they know they'll keep getting the money, they won't stop. So I'm perfectly happy with my viewpoint.

catieo.... grow up... swearing does not make you cool.... hopefully you realize this very soon in your life.... what goes around comes around in life ,. remember that.....

never said swearin was cool.

i do it when im mad.

yes exactly. karma

you tired getting the password being unfair got it and got shitty seats.

there yah go.

Right ive seen the posts, do not be posting the password here again or you'll be hit with a 3rd and a final warning. We do not like abuse towards other members, so that gets cut out right now.

You've been warned, it will not be tolerated.

Geez! I leave for what, 30 minutes, and all this happens? lol

Sorry about that guys.

Ross, she's had quite a few verbal warnings already, so I went ahead and took care of things. *whistles and walks away*

Congrats on getting tickets Allie! :)

^yay! have fun!

Geez! I leave for what, 30 minutes, and all this happens? lol

Sorry about that guys.

Ross, she's had quite a few verbal warnings already, so I went ahead and took care of things. *whistles and walks away*

Congrats on getting tickets Allie! :)

thats great allie! have fun!

thanks so much!! im soo happy

I've decided I like Chriss. Despite her unorthodox name. Well done Chriss! :D

I'm too lazy to make some sort of Chriss appreciation thread.

Why thank you, Ross. :)

PS - Two s's just makes it that much awesomer. Yes... awesomer.

Jeez, everyone jump down my throat. I was just venting. I'm not petitioning their tour or anything. Wow.

And I never asked for the password? I'm in the fan club, why would I do that? xD

I'm not trying to start anything. I was just curious why there weren't better seats... for presale... and if anyone else had the same problem.

Sorry for whatever it is that I did wrong.

^ Who said you asked for the password? That was a whole other person.

As for everything else, your thread was just closed because people were already talking about tickets, venting, and/or talking about where their seats were in this thread, and there was really no need to start a new one.

Btw, the reason you got no floor or lower seats is because the No Doubt presale was on for three days before the Paramore presale started. This is No Doubt's tour, so their fans get first pick at tickets. Tickets are super-expensive because No Doubt hasn't toured in 5 years.

Sorry if you were just curious and we seemed a little harsh, but you did use several words that made it seem like you were pretty angry over it, and we've been dealing with a few pretty angry people these past few days, so that's why reacted the way we did.

Did you end up getting tickets?