No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

yeah same here.

im gunan bring mymom and friends to the pnc show and my mom really wants to meet them and so does my friend idk what to do. lol my moms liek uve met them already let me and sophia go meet them lol. but idk which show im getting m&g for yet

I've been to PNC (The TRL Tour with Destiny's Child headlining) and the lawn seats are pretty far away, keep in mind I was using binoculars here and there when I actually had seats in like the 3rd section. Not sure if they changed the seating at all but yeah, I wouldn't touch the lawn seats. I wonder if the show there is canceled.

You can sorta visualize the seating and all here, using the 3d seating chart. I was in section 304 using the binoculars!

http://www.livenation.com/venue/pnc-bank-arts-center-tickets#

Actually, the main picture there looks like the lawn area.

I've been to PNC (The TRL Tour with Destiny's Child headlining) and the lawn seats are pretty far away, keep in mind I was using binoculars here and there when I actually had seats in like the 3rd section. Not sure if they changed the seating at all but yeah, I wouldn't touch the lawn seats. I wonder if the show there is canceled.

You can sorta visualize the seating and all here, using the 3d seating chart. I was in section 304 using the binoculars!

http://www.livenation.com/venue/pnc-bank-arts-center-tickets#

Actually, the main picture there looks like the lawn area.

I'll be sitting there regardless of how far away it is. My mom doesn't want to sit anywhere else, and this is the show I'm going to with my family. As much as they've been saying I can get better tickets, and they'll just hang out on the lawn, I feel bad... especially since I'm not paying. I'll just go have fun on the lawn, and if any of you guys will be there, you're welcome to join. :)

I've got pit tickets for the Mansfield date anyway.

Watching that 3D seating chart gave me flashbacks from when I was 11. It was really weird. I guess it hasn't changed much in 12 years!

I'll think about it

Do think about it. You could always come party with me and Catie. :P

PS - Completely unrelated to Paramore, but floor tickets were just released for the Britney tour... in Boston they're $250, in Newark they're $503!!!

Next time you get bummed out about the price of these No Doubt tickets, just be happy No Doubt's just coming back from a break and not from a crazy-psycho-drugged-out washed-up popstar phase. I'm a huge Britney fan, but that's just ridiculous!