No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

I wouldn't worry too much about it being from StubHub... these days the promoters/Live Nation/even some bands actually give those sites tons of tickets to sell for ridiculous amounts of money so that they can make an even bigger profit.

Do you have your tickets yet? If they look legit, they probably are.

Of course, go early anyway. Waiting in line with other fans is a ton of fun. :)

Yep. I got 'em..but they are TicketFast! I've bought TicketFast tickets before from eBay...and they worked fine (was for the Smashing Pumpkins concert), but I'm always a little paranoid. So I got out my old SP ticket and compared them..and everything looks okay.

So yeah, they do look legit. I feel better now - StubHub has fan protection anyway... THANKS CHRISS! (again)

^ Yeah, I agree with Catie. Get the tickets now, and if your parents say no, sell them.

That's a bummer that your parents are like that. :(

On a different note, I've been severely bummed out by the fact that The Sounds won't be playing at either of the shows I'm going to (because every time they come to the east coast, I miss them), like literally having to shuffle over their songs on my iPod because it was too painful to listen to them (didn't realise it would be like that, to be honest). Anyway... I found out they'll be playing a show in Cambridge on April 27th! Of course, I bought a ticket, and if there are any other Sounds fans here, go buy yours too. :willy_nilly:

I have no clue what's up with the PNC tickets.

The fan club just added presales for two other shows, so hopefully this one will be following in the next few weeks.

If it doesn't, I think we just might have to pay PNC Bank Arts Center a little visit. lol

lol three months two months just be fucking glad you're going :P

At this rate, I'm probably never going to go to a concert for as long as I live.

Who said I wasn't glad? :rotfl:

Why can't you go?

Chriss! I'm a huge Sounds fan! When I found out they were touring with Paramore and No Doubt, I almost died! This lineup is so insanely awesome...I can't wait!