No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

^ Dude, No Doubt, Paramore, and The Sounds are three of my favorite bands of all time. I wish I could see them all together, but this works too. You're so lucky you get to see them all, and I'd tell you to have tons of fun for me, but I know you will. :)

There are so many good tours. By the end of this year, I will have seen No Doubt, Paramore, The Sounds, and Jimmy Eat World all in five months of each other. The only way it could get better is if the band Kent would tour in America, but that's not happening.

The Sounds are opening from May 16th to June 14th and July 19th to August 2nd.

Bedouin Soundclash is opening on June 16th, 17th, 29th, and 30th and from July 2nd to the 18th.

Janelle Monae is opening from June 19th to the 27th.

*Fixed with the right dates.

Err, I never said anything about my parents not letting me.

Dad just can't drive all that way, he doesn't know how to get there plus it's long hours. There was the Paramore/Jimmy one @ San Jose, but I had a fucking badminton match for school, plus I caught the flu anyway.

It's not them (my parents), I just never get to go.

Another Irvine, CA, date has been added on August 4th. Before anyone pays $95 for a ticket, just know that Paramore will not be performing at that show. Katy Perry will be taking their place, and The Sounds will be opening the show.

Katy Perry, in my opinion, doesn't quite make up for Paramore, but she's still awesome, and I'd still be happy with that show... but I don't live in CA. :P