No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!

my parents just surprised me with paramore tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhhh! i effing love them!!!!!

JULY 22nd!!!!!! FINALLY! I GET TO SEE PARAMORE FOR THE FIRST TIME!

(when i saw them at warped, it didnt really count.lol)

OMFG! IM SOO EXCITED NOW!

omg thats great!

yay im so happy for you =D

aww thats great! and you're goin on my birthday!

AWW!!

im so excited for you!!

it will be my first time seeing them ever!

omg thats great!

yay im so happy for you =D

aww thats great! and you're goin on my birthday!

haha aww, thanks guys!

and the best part is that my dad got the tickets for free! good thing he needed to change his tires. lol

at first i thought they were pulling a late april fools joke on me. lol

they were going to tell me on my graduation day, but of course my mom just couldnt help it.

Anybody who bought the more expensive tickets get their free No Doubt catalog download yet? I got my email today.

There's one new song that I don't have called "Stand And Deliver" which I believe is a cover, and it's pretty good.

I'm currently debating whether or not I should delete all my CD-copied ND songs from iTunes and use these digital ones instead.

BTW... 80 songs x .99¢ per song = $79.20

That's a pretty awesome thing for a band to give away for free. For me, the $95 per ticket isn't so bad now... okay, for me, it never was. I was buying them no matter what, lol.

Anybody who bought the more expensive tickets get their free No Doubt catalog download yet? I got my email today.

There's one new song that I don't have called "Stand And Deliver" which I believe is a cover, and it's pretty good.

I'm currently debating whether or not I should delete all my CD-copied ND songs from iTunes and use these digital ones instead.

BTW... 80 songs x .99¢ per song = $79.20

That's a pretty awesome thing for a band to give away for free. For me, the $95 per ticket isn't so bad now... okay, for me, it never was. I was buying them no matter what, lol.

idk if im getting free music.

my ticket was 50 some.

It's definitely a cover, but the original artist escapes me.

What's the quality on your rips and the digital downloads?

It's definitely a cover, but the original artist escapes me.

What's the quality on your rips and the digital downloads?

The quality of my rips are all either 128 kbps or 160 kbps, depending on what my iTunes was set on when I ripped them from my CDs. The digital downloads are 256 kbps, which is awesome.

More than anything, I'm just worried about it affecting my play count. All those ND songs are gonna go back down to 0 (but they're all logged on my last.fm account).

idk if im getting free music.

my ticket was 50 some.

If your ticket was $42.50+ (before fees/taxes), you get the free digital catalog.

If you haven't gotten the email yet, but you paid for top-level tickets, make sure you check your spam filter. That would suck not to get all that free music.

The quality of my rips are all either 128 kbps or 160 kbps, depending on what my iTunes what set on when I ripped them from my CDs. The digital downloads are 256 kbps, which is awesome.

More than anything, I'm just worried about it affecting my play count. All those ND songs are gonna go back down to 0 (but they're all logged on my last.fm account).

You need to start ripping at 320! haha

That's why I'm thankful I have last.fm, my computer's registry is corrupt and every coule of months it decides to crash resetting my players play count.