No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

Oh, and a big reminder (don't know where else to put this):

Tomorrow (June 3rd), Live Nation is selling lawn seats to over 500 shows without service fees. All you pay is the ticket price plus a parking charge, if your venue charges one. The offer's also good on Warped Tour tickets.

So if you know anyone who was maybe a little unsure about buying tickets cause they're so expensive, let them know that this is a good way to save a little money on tickets.

For those of us who have already bought lawn tickets for shows *cough*IhatePNCBankArtsCenter*cough*, yes, you have permission to hate this promotion. lol

Tomorrow's the big one, but they'll be doing the same offer for various concerts every Wednesday for the rest of the summer.

I read about this in the paper, buying my ticket for DMB on friday tomorrow 8-)

i hate my life

i have no ride to the show next week cuz my dad wont let my mom drive me and my friend. this is why i needed a friend that drove. FML. todays the worst day ever

^ Your dad won't let your mom drive you? Does he know how much you paid for tickets?? My mom would be like, "Pshh! I'm driving them."

Is there a bus you can take?

• Like 1

no he wont like he cant tell her what to do its so dumb. he doesnt know how much or else he'd flip out! ahaha

well matt yah my friend was suposse to drive but her car broke:(

and so i just called he arena and now my mom has to be there to pick up the tickets not i have no idea what to do im beat liek this isnt fair im so mad. this is turning into such a mess

and i tried looking up buses and trains but then idk how to get from the stations to the venue i try to look it up on mapquest but it doesnt work

You should see if someone can let you borrow a gps or something. Or call the venue and see what the closest train station is to the venue. Go from there. Im sure there will be a lot of people going via train

yah i figured out the train the only problem is

am i going to be able to pick up the tickets cuz my mom wont be with me and it waqs bought on her credit card?

if they tell me now omg i will bug out on them im not even kidding

yah but my tickets are pit tickets and the only option the people who got pit were allowed to do were will call :( but i heard i can photocopy her id and the credit card and use that so maybe that'll work

yah we have the same last name

i called and asked already the lady said no my mom has to get them. but she has a huge attitude (prob cuz i was a kid, happens alot) so she could just be saying that cuz she didnt wanna help lol

yah im nervous to see what the email back will say

and hopefully if not i can photocopy the credit card and her license and that'll work... i dnt see why not cuz thats prob what the want to see anyway of she picks them up