No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

^ Yeah, I can't see too many professional musicians hooking their instruments straight into the PA.

I've never even seen Jeremy use pedals. Does he keep them back by the drum set and cabs? I've only heard effects on "Emergency."

lol. To be honest, even as a fellow bass player, I don't really pay too much attention to Jeremy, unless he's doing flips or stuff. I'm usually watching Hayley or making awkward eye contact with Josh, which is my favorite part of the show, hahaha. I look at Josh, he looks at me, then we both look away really fast... "Well that was awkward." :rotfl:

^ Yeah, I can't see too many professional musicians hooking their instruments straight into the PA.

I've never even seen Jeremy use pedals. Does he keep them back by the drum set and cabs? I've only heard effects on "Emergency."

lol. To be honest, even as a fellow bass player, I don't really pay too much attention to Jeremy, unless he's doing flips or stuff. I'm usually watching Hayley or making awkward eye contact with Josh, which is my favorite part of the show, hahaha. I look at Josh, he looks at me, then we both look away really fast... "Well that was awkward." :rotfl:

I forget what I was watching.... either the Anaheim video or the final riot.. he had a shitload of them kind of like.. infront of and to the right (if youre looking towards the stage) of zacs drumkit

Making awkward eye contact with Josh is the best. At my show he didn't look at the crowd that much, but when he did and I made eye contact with him he kinda just like, smiled and laughed and went back to staring blankly over the crowd. hahaha

I feel like a jerk for detracting from the current conversation, but I know the answer to this!

Jeremy keeps his pedals right in front of his cab. He has 3, one of which I can tell for certain is a Big Muff.

Back to the concersation, at ATL josh glanced at me but they looked at someone else :( I guess I wasn't good enough for his eyes lol! But Hayley, on the other hand, looked at me multiple times!...probably because I was taking so many pictures of her lol

And the show ended for ATL at 11 because of curfew.

^ Sweet. Thanks for that. He uses the Big Muff on Emergency, right?

Haha, I don't think Josh really likes looking at the crowd, so I wouldn't be too upset. I know when I was in a band, I was the same way, always staring at the ceiling cause looking people in the eyes made me even more nervous. Hayley on the other hand, I just keep staring at until she looks at me. It's paid off a few times. lol

I guess that's when the Philly concert will end too cause I know their curfew is also 11.

^ Yesterday, I woke up at 5am. Not by choice, but just cause I couldn't fall asleep. So I went to bed last night at 10 and woke up about an hour ago. I should probably go back to sleep cause I don't want to keep waking up this early. lol

Yay grill!! It's a coal grill, right?

I'm so stoked! Food AND a show? How amazing is that??

^ I think I will. I actually have stuff to do in a few hours, so that would be a good idea. lol

Ah, charcoal. That's what I meant. :P

lol, I think the real reason I woke up so early was so that I could change my avatar. Yeah, that's it.

yeah like wtf. im so mad. hate my life. ughhhh. this pisses me off cuz ive been really looking foward to this now at the shows ill just be thinking about not getting m&g the whole time