No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

sooooo chriss should i get lawn seats for paramore or the tickets in liek the 1st six rows?

idk cuz my friends cant afford that and i kinda wanna just chill on the lawn

and my mom and little sister are coming hahaha.

^ If your friends can't afford the super close seats, I'd say just chill out on the lawn.

Don't you have pit tickets for another show anyway?

I settled for one show with awesome seats and one show with meh seats.

yah thats what i figured since i had the pit tickets id jsut get lawn seats for this show. but my moms liek blah blah blah what if it rains.

but yah i wan lawn to just chill there and hang with u! hahaha

^ If only my mom was like your mom... my mom was like, "Get lawn seats." And I mentioned rain, and she said, "Get lawn seats." lol

Lawn seats aren't as bad as everyone makes them out to be, especially if you have people to hang out with... then there will be like 12 of us in one area and people will be scared of the large group that are singing very loud. :P

Hopefully at least one of us will get m&g for it. I have a bunch of bright red glowsticks, and if one of us has m&g, we can tell them to look for us out on the lawn (so long as it's dark when they play).

We probably will. If you're uncomfortable being alone with tons of 15-year-olds (although, since it's a No Doubt show, there will probably be people older than Paramore's normal crowd), feel free to come hang out with us.

Sure you wouldnt mind? I'd probably take ya up on it. It's odd going to a concert alone. Going to the house of blues alone Tuesday too. ehh.

I wouldn't mind, and I don't think my friend Allen would either. I've never been to a show alone, but I'd imagine it'd feel a little weird to have no one to sing along to all the songs with or talk to about how awesome the show is.

Who's playing HoB on Tuesday?

I wouldn't mind, and I don't think my friend Allen would either. I've never been to a show alone, but I'd imagine it'd feel a little weird to have no one to sing along to all the songs with or talk to about how awesome the show is.

Who's playing HoB on Tuesday?

Thanks that would be awesome. I'd feel so much better about hanging out with someone. I appreciate that. :hug:

HoB is a little metal show. Lamb of God, As I Lay Dying, Children of Bodom, Municipal Waste, God Forbid.

I listen to a lot of things but love my metal, lol. I'm just going to see Children of Bodom and I might catch a little of Lamb of God. Seen them once but wasn't too impressed.

Hopefully at least one of us will get m&g for it. I have a bunch of bright red glowsticks, and if one of us has m&g, we can tell them to look for us out on the lawn (so long as it's dark when they play).

hahahahaha okay! i hope we get m&g.

ill prob get my ticket soon my moms been deciding on which ones she wants but im just like blahh lets just get lawn its cheaper. maybe ill get em today not sure tho

^ Haha, your mom is the first mom I've ever heard of who, when her daughter tells her to buy the cheap tickets, says "No! I want to spend more money!" :P

Especially since at the PNC show, tickets are either $19 or $84. It's not like she's just wanting to buy tickets that are $25 more. lol

Thought you guys might like to know, the Fan Club M&G winners for May 16th, 19th, 20th, 22nd, and 23rd are up on the fan club site. Go check to see if you or anybody you know won. :)

*SET SPOILERS AHEAD*

AHHHHH!!!!

10p856b.jpg

lol, I'm such a loser. I sat on Twitter all night and followed tweets about Paramore's set.

I will say that there were a lot of people who didn't seem to think Paramore would be so amazing live who started tweeting halfway into the first song about how awesome they were live, and it made me very proud. :D

ALSO, wtf is this? I guess I should be glad cause if the floor seats were like this for Paramore's set, imagine how the pit will be.

8976267c3e3e2a2ac410ad1.jpg

^ No, that shot is during their set.

My guess is that since it's assigned seating, the people who are only going for No Doubt weren't in a rush to get there cause they'd have front row seats no matter what.

Sucks for Paramore though. If that's how it is at the shows with pits, I'm going to be going so crazy that they won't even notice that no one else is there. lol

^ Yeah, that's the site I was following all last night. Thanks for posting it though cause they updated since I last checked.

Not sure about Paramore shirts, but I really want that "Adrian Gwen Tom Tony No Doubt" shirt. Gwen wore it somewhere last week, and I was like, "That better be sold on tour!"

EDIT:

I knew I posted this somewhere. It was in the other thread. Here's a far away shot of the merch booth, but you can see more stuff. The first two shirts all the way to the left are The Sounds' t-shirts.

oku.jpg

The only Paramore shirt I might buy is the gray one with their picture on it.

For ND merch, I really like the one with all of their names on it & the suspenders, the white shirt with the picture on the front & dates on the back, & then the suit-like shirt with dates on it.

I do. I know some people were complaining that it's a very Riot-heavy setlist, but dude, honestly, Paramore could play "Mmmbop" for 45 minutes and I'd be happy. :P

Here it is really small and inconspicuous, so as to not ruin it for people who don't want to know:

*SPOILER ALERT*

(Not in order)

Misery Business

For A Pessimist

Pressure

Ignorance

crushcrushcrush

Decoy

When It Rains

Where The Lines Overlap

That's What You Get

Let The Flames Begin