No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

yah its redic i hate it and its not fair maybe i should email them too?idk

It probably couldn't hurt.

Maybe if a few people send e-mails they'll realise "Oh hay we're making members unhappy, we must be doing something wrong."

Doubt it but, couldn't hurt.

basically i said i dont think its fair that people who have been here since the begining arnt winning anything but people who have just joined are winnign everything and i know alot of people who feel the same way about this.

i jsut dragged that out alot hahah just to make it longer lol

basically i said i dont think its fair that people who have been here since the begining arnt winning anything but people who have just joined are winnign everything and i know alot of people who feel the same way about this.

i jsut dragged that out alot hahah just to make it longer lol

Same.

I also threw in that we have already had to renew, chances are these new people won't renew because they already got their m&g.

yah hahah i do it all the time even in liek an argument or conversation with someone

i feel like im bitching too mucha bout this but idk its really important to me and its jsut not fair

lol everytime i write somethign like this i always think of goods stuff AFTER i send it lmao

i do the same thing!

it sucks so bad haha

"DAMNIT, I SHOULD HAVE SAID THAT TOO"

Sounds like a classic case of l’esprit de l’escalier.

God how I hate French, but love that phrase.

The spirit of the stairway/stairway wit. Basically, it's when you think of the perfect thing to say when it's too late.

It's normally in used in terms of thinking the perfect comeback in an argument but I think it still applies here.

I didn't get either of my shows' m&gs, but I can't really complain because I've met them several times already. All my m&gs have been really fast ones though, so it would be nice to get to talk for a little while and take individual pictures. Beyond that, I'm okay with it. There's always next tour.

^ We'll see if we can't lure them out of their tour bus with hamburgers. :P

I kind of didn't want to win the Boston m&g cause I have ND Tour Club tickets, which apparently means I get to go in a little early (I'll save you a spot if I do), and if I got m&g, my friend would have to sit outside while I got to meet the band and everyone else got to go into the venue.