Canada

chrisseh11

Paramore should come to Newfoundland!!! No one ever comes here!!!

I would travel to see Paramore, but it costs a lot of money and I just spent too much going to New Haven, Connecticut to see The Rocket Summer in concert, so I don't have enough money to see them on this tour!!

i'm kind of in between preordering or not

cause i want it right away

but i doubt anywhere around here is expecting it

so i'm thinking its safer to preorder

even though it'll be late, at least you're guaranteed a copy

haha. same thought here.

but finally I think that I would skip school in the afternoon (bad! bad.) and go to HMV/Future Shop to buy it.

If I cannot find it, the only way is Itunes, I guess... =/

• 1 month later...

i would go to bluesfest too.. aren't alexisonfire AND city and colour playing? haha, i'm a big aof fan. i'm traveling like 12 hours to see the molson amp show they're playing with billy talent next week.

AND I WANTED TO SAY. I actually saw Misery Business on Much Music the other day in the afternoon. I was straightening my hair and it came on and I was rocking out before I realized it was coming from the TV so I missed the beginning but it was SO good to see it on a tv.

And.. if you're going to warped in Montreal take a dust mask. It's literally on a big sand box. Park Place is pretty dusty these days too.

And.. if you're going to warped in Montreal take a dust mask. It's literally on a big sand box. Park Place is pretty dusty these days too.

YES!

i went last year and my friend wanted to see planet smashers..so i did.

holy crap. everyone was doing their ska dance and i was suffocating. it was a tad fun, though

about paramore on muchmusic... that's so weird. i really dread the day when leah on mod says "oh my god. i love paramore." she's not my favourite vj...

YES!

i went last year and my friend wanted to see planet smashers..so i did.

holy crap. everyone was doing their ska dance and i was suffocating. it was a tad fun, though

about paramore on muchmusic... that's so weird. i really dread the day when leah on mod says "oh my god. i love paramore." she's not my favourite vj...

OH MAN. I WAS AT THAT SET. <3 Skanking. DID YOU SIT DOWN AND JUMP UP WHEN THEY SAID TO? I love that part of the Smashers set. =] I love them a fair bit too. Haha.

Oh man, Leah. She irritates me when she's on tv but when I met her at an Alexis show in December she seemed really nice about taking a picture of me and Dal.

DUDE I MIGHT NOT GO TO MONTREAL WARPED :( i think im going to the toronto one though :o

I... somehow made it to Barrie and Montreal last year. This year I'm doing Buffalo and Barrie though, because Buffalo is so much closer to Barrie than Montreal. The line is so much more efficient in Montreal than in Barrie, but the venue itself is better, I think. It's so much bigger.

The scariest Paramore related thing that happened to me was last month I was wearing one of my Paramore shirts (it's not like I haven't owned 6 and worn them weekly for the past 2 years...) like a week right before exams a little grade 7 ran up too me and was like "Omggg! You like Paramore!!! I love Hayley!!!!" and I was kind of like "errrrrmmmm..." and walked away.

And then I felt crappy about it the rest of the day. I'm so selfish.

^ Dont be mean to little kids. haha they respect you in that fact. You should educate them about Paramore Canadian Alyssa. We need more people up here to love them so they will do a Canadian tour.

Anyways i saw them yesterday at Warped. Awesome set. Lots of other lovely bands aswell.

Ren