Canada

chrisseh11

yeah exactly

what do they have against us?

do they sit in a room and decide 'okay japan's cool cause they have sushi and shit but beavers suck so paramore can't go to canada'

its so unfair

lmaooo...:rotfl:

That's exactly what they say XD

seriously, the deluxe version totally isn't necessary. not sure if you were going to the get that one in the first place but it only comes with a few extra features. the let the flames begin video is on youtube and the booklet is mostly ryan russell pictures that you can find online. the extra few minutes of the documentary are hilarious but I'm sure you can download it somewhere.

I consider it a christmas gift to myself

i ordered the deluxe version anyway, haha

anything with the word 'deluxe' or 'special' or 'limited' draws me in

as i'm sure they're ment to

OHAI MARKETTING! haha.

I can't order stuff.. So I have to do it through HMV.

• 2 weeks later...
aaah i sent my canada package to brent yesterday. wow the shipping is expensive but as long as it gets to them it's fine. it has kitkat, coffee crisp, crunchie, smarties and aero. (i put a post it on it saying "dont chew! feel the bubbles melting!") i said it was their gift from canada. chocolates represent us well right?

Awesome!

And it totally does XD

• 2 weeks later...
It's snowing like a bitch in Abbotsford haha.

By the way, I just repped you for your Living With Lions stuff. I love that band. Haha.

And it aint stopping

yeah those fellas are me bros. I went to abby a while back. See a band called A textbook tragedy play. Their new (well as of a while ago) singer is from there. Nice town. Well except for the crackheads moving there. Bad stuff.

Ren

And it aint stopping

yeah those fellas are me bros. I went to abby a while back. See a band called A textbook tragedy play. Their new (well as of a while ago) singer is from there. Nice town. Well except for the crackheads moving there. Bad stuff.

Ren

Were you by any chance at the Cancer Bat show in September with the singer from LWL?

And the new TBT singer is from here?

Also, I'm guessing you OBVIOUSLY know who Callahan are haha.