Paramore Dreams

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had a couple of Paramore dreams. :P I can vaguely remember them but here goes.

One was like at the markets, and I saw Hayley and was like 'OMFG! *gasp*' and we just started talking for a while, and she invited me into her car with the rest of Paramore. Then I woke up. :( Another time was I was at their concert and was full moshing in the front row mosh pit. Lol that's it. That's how badly I wanna see them live. Hehe.

Though where's Alyssa?! LOL She had the BESTEST dream which included me and Paramore. :D

^ Haha, and here Alyssa is, to tell the dream Maria. :P

Well, one of my Paramore dreams.. was pretty.. cool, haha, though I don't remember it quite as well as the day after it happened.

I was in Tennessee, at some store, and I saw the whole band. I called Maria (pxnk_maria) up, and told her that the band was here.. and she just like.. spazzed out, haha. Then she appeared behind me.. like..5 seconds after I got off the phone. Weirdddd.. especially since she came from Australia. Haha. Anyway, we all go out to the movies, and I'm sitting in between Josh and Hayley, and Maria was sitting by Jeremy (her love hahahaha) and unter was sitting on the other side of Jeremy. Hayley and Josh kept leaning over me and talking though.. :( haha. So anyway, Maria and jeremy are all.. romantic at the movies, LOL. Then we go outside and stand there for a min, and Jeremy gets on one knee and kneels, and proposes to Maria. LMAO I think she went crazy, but she did say yes. Thennnn they had their honeymoon in Australia.

Pretty sweet dream for Maria. :P haha.

^ Haha' date=' and here Alyssa is, to tell the dream Maria. :P

Well, one of my Paramore dreams.. was pretty.. cool, haha, though I don't remember it quite as well as the day after it happened.

I was in Tennessee, at some store, and I saw the whole band. I called Maria (pxnk_maria) up, and told her that the band was here.. and she just like.. spazzed out, haha. Then she appeared behind me.. like..5 seconds after I got off the phone. Weirdddd.. especially since she came from Australia. Haha. Anyway, we all go out to the movies, and I'm sitting in between Josh and Hayley, and Maria was sitting by Jeremy (her love hahahaha) and unter was sitting on the other side of Jeremy. Hayley and Josh kept leaning over me and talking though.. :( haha. So anyway, Maria and jeremy are all.. romantic at the movies, LOL. Then we go outside and stand there for a min, and Jeremy gets on one knee and kneels, and proposes to Maria. LMAO I think she went crazy, but she did say yes. Thennnn they had their honeymoon in Australia.

Pretty sweet dream for Maria. :P haha.[/quote']

haha whoa

ive had a couple they get really weird tho but so do all my dreams

explain. lol

i would but i cant cus it was so wierd i dont remember exactly what it was about and it was a while ago and back then i didnt know the names of anyone and barely knew their faces all i remember was that in my mind they were paramore the only one i knew the face of was hayley i dont really remember what it was about i do remember that eventually i forgot bout paramore and i somehow wound up in tamagatchi town which is wierd cus i had one of those things in years but like a month or two later i bought one of the new ones i felt like such a loser cus im 15 and got a tamagatchi

I had a dream 2 nights ago. This is one of my more detailed dreams.

Dreamt that i had met Paramore at one of the Warped Tour shows. They were pretty cool and then i talked to hayley alone for a while. Then all of a sudden this butch guy goes up to her and slaps her ass. I said 'hey show some respect asshole" and he called me a chink. I jumped him and beat him to within an inch of his life then let him go. Then talked to Hayley a lil more and the guy gets in his truck and tries to run us over. I push Hayley outta the way but i get hit (I always somehow die in my dreams). I pull out a cigerette with my unbroken arm and smoke it as i laid dying. Halfway thru smoking the cigerette it was extinguished as i coughed out blood. The last thing i saw before the end of that segment was Hayley.

Man the following morning wasnt good. I was freaked out like hell but at the same time i got to see paramore. lol

Ren

I had a dream 2 nights ago. This is one of my more detailed dreams.

Dreamt that i had met Paramore at one of the Warped Tour shows. They were pretty cool and then i talked to hayley alone for a while. Then all of a sudden this butch guy goes up to her and slaps her ass. I said 'hey show some respect asshole" and he called me a chink. I jumped him and beat him to within an inch of his life then let him go. Then talked to Hayley a lil more and the guy gets in his truck and tries to run us over. I push Hayley outta the way but i get hit (I always somehow die in my dreams). I pull out a cigerette with my unbroken arm and smoke it as i laid dying. Halfway thru smoking the cigerette it was extinguished as i coughed out blood. The last thing i saw before the end of that segment was Hayley.

Man the following morning wasnt good. I was freaked out like hell but at the same time i got to see paramore. lol

Ren

dude, somehow this dream from u doesnt surprise me.. i enjoyed it wonderfully, and i know that if that really did happen, u would do the same thing.. thats just the type of person u are.. from what ive learned from u anyway.. great post man, although most may think "what a weirdo" thats definitely a good post.. i liked it.. :D

Okay, last night I didn't really have a dream about Paramore but it involved memebers of Paramore. It included RAINBOW!!! I was at some small venue and RAINBOW! was up on stage doing "Yessss Uhhhh." I was laughing my ass off. Then, after they finished the song, they came down off the stage and started hanging out with me. I was there alone and I don't know why. Anyway, they were wearing those outfits that they are wearing in the pictures on their myspace. They even had those crazy bright green hats on!! It was the craziest/most awesome dream ever!!

YAY RAINBOW!!!!

611300580_l.jpg

Okay' date=' last night I didn't really have a dream about Paramore but it involved memebers of Paramore. It included RAINBOW!!! I was at some small venue and RAINBOW! was up on stage doing "Yessss Uhhhh." I was laughing my ass off. Then, after they finished the song, they came down off the stage and started hanging out with me. I was there alone and I don't know why. Anyway, they were wearing those outfits that they are wearing in the pictures on their myspace. They even had those crazy bright green hats on!! It was the craziest/most awesome dream ever!!

YAY RAINBOW!!!!

[img']http://myspace-580.vo.llnwd.net/00611/08/50/611300580_l.jpg[/img]

hahahahahaha. thats awesome.

^^thats a hilarious pic!!! yeah so i had a dream too. probly similar to all yours. it was just like me and hayley and the band were all best buds and they came to do a show and we were all just chill and driving around VA doing really really random stuff. It seemed like fun in my dream....if only it was real!

I had one a couple weeks ago.

It was weird. I was in the woods with my family and out of no where I see Hayley walk out of the woods. I say hello and we start talking and stuff... then she says she had to leave but'll be right back. Then I awoke.

haha awww :P cute.

Okay here:

LOL that I saw Hayley Josh and Jeremy (only those 3) at some small market in TN, and I went up wo them and then called you.. and I was like "Hayley Jeremy and Josh are here!!!" and you were like "OMFG IN TENNESSEE!?" and I was like yeah.. then you hung up.. then somehow appeared behind me 5 mins later.. and me and you hung out with Hayley Josh and Jeremy.. then Hayley promised you that they'd tour in Aussie, and you were sooo excited.. then Jeremy hugged you and gave you a kiss after they had to leave

but.. somewhere in the middle of that we all did go to the movies to see a movie

lol its so weird.. its like I remember what movie it was

it was like.. I don't know.. like Silent Hill or something

LOL but.. I also remember Jeremy gettin scared at one part.. and like grabbing your hand.. it really seemed like you two were in love haha

Then me Hayley and Josh kept looking over laughing

you two were so romantic

Well still, you both at the movies, he started staring into your eyes, and you were like "What?" and he was like.. "Your accent.. its so.. beautiful.." then he actually leaned in and KISSED you, and oyu were like OMG. Haha then he tried his attemp at an Aussie accent LMAO thennnn he kep being loud trying it, so me, you, him, Josh and Hayley got kicked out

So we get out of the theater, and Jeremy hugs you, and he whispered somethin in your ear, and me and Hayley were trying to figure out what he said.. but then your eyes widened.. and I mean HUGE, and then you said yes We were tryin to figure out what you said yes too, and finally we figured out that he asked you to marryy him thn you two got married in Aussie.. haha..

And yep. :lol:

okay so i had another paramore dream last night. lol. soo i thought i'd share.

so i was staying up in this cabin with a bunch of band people for some odd reason and i went and picked them (paramore) up from the airport and drove them back to the house. we were just chillin but it was kind of awkward cuz we didnt really know eachother so I made them lunch and we all sat down and hayley asks me, "so why are you doing this for us?" and i was just, "cuz you guys are cool like that and i love your music." It was kind of awkward cuz then they were like, "oh man you are our favorite fan!" and then it became a little less awkward. i guess it was cool...?

^^^awww. It would have been cool to be in a cabin with a bunch of band people though!!

So I had another one last night as well. I was at a Paramore show and after the show was over, me, my friends Vanessa and Shay went out of the concert hall and were in this big mall place. We were walking around and we saw Hayley, Josh, Jeremy, and Zac walking around. I was about to go and ask them for a picture when I realized I didn't have my camera. I ran around like crazy trying to find Shay to see if she had her camera. When I finally found Shay, we all ran over to where Paramore was hanging out but they were gone. I was sad but we decided to walk around the mall some more. Eventually, we went to the food court and there they were again. However, they were eating and I didn't want to bother them so we decided to wait until they were finished. Just then, some of my other friends walked up to us and we all started talking. After a while, I realized that we were supposed to be waiting for Paramore to finish eating and then ask them for a picture. So, I turned around to see if they were still eating but they were gone....and then I woke up. It was kind of a sad dream...