Paramore Dreams

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

omg, I had a dream a few days ago with Paramore in it.

Paramore was in my town (which is pretty much next to impossible to think rationally about because my town sucks) and I ACTUALLY got to go see them. I had gotten the tickets and everything and was so excited you have no idea. But when I was getting ready to go, the batteries for my digital camera died, and we had NO working ones in the entire house, and all of the disposable cameras were out of film and I freaked the hell out.

So I go to the concert anyway and got to go back stage and I hung out with Zac and Jeremy just talking about nothing at all like we've been friends for like, ever. And then I had to leave but Zac goes 'Wait, no pictures?' and just whips a camera out of no where. I got pictures and I went home happy. But when I got home Pete Wentz was sitting on my front lawn and I was like 'Wtf? Pete Wentz?!'

When I woke up I was so upset because I realized that I didn't actually go to the concert, but wasnt so surprised the Pete didn't sit on my front lawn lol

omg, I had a dream a few days ago with Paramore in it.

Paramore was in my town (which is pretty much next to impossible to think rationally about because my town sucks) and I ACTUALLY got to go see them. I had gotten the tickets and everything and was so excited you have no idea. But when I was getting ready to go, the batteries for my digital camera died, and we had NO working ones in the entire house, and all of the disposable cameras were out of film and I freaked the hell out.

So I go to the concert anyway and got to go back stage and I hung out with Zac and Jeremy just talking about nothing at all like we've been friends for like, ever. And then I had to leave but Zac goes 'Wait, no pictures?' and just whips a camera out of no where. I got pictures and I went home happy. But when I got home Pete Wentz was sitting on my front lawn and I was like 'Wtf? Pete Wentz?!'

When I woke up I was so upset because I realized that I didn't actually go to the concert, but wasnt so surprised the Pete didn't sit on my front lawn lol

omg i hate it when your batteries run out on your camera in your dream.

it's so sad :( lol.

I've had dreams about Paramore.

One of the was about me and them going to Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory. And Paramore had the greatest time ever. Zac was the kid that fell in the chocolate river. Hayley was the bluberry girl. Hunter was the squirrel wanting kid. Jeremy was the videogame dude. and Josh won the prize. LOL. and I, was willy wonka. AHAH. I think.

Hahah, I had one, me & my friend were going to their show at the TLA, but when we got there, it was my house.

So we stood in line outside of my house, & I realized I forgot my camera, so I went up to the door & they let me go in, since it was my house & all.

Hahaaa, so went in and got my camera & I saw my family & I was like stay on that side of the house, we can't let people see you.So I went back outside, & then they let us go back in.

& we went over to the stage & there was like nobody there.

So they played & all & it was weird, we were standing up against the gate on these boxes.

& then they stopped playing after like 2 seconds & we went outside, but this time it wasn't outside of my house anymore, it was in a city & we walked over to these steps that were for a subway, & we sat there and talked.

Weirdest dream ever.

Well i had a totally awesome dream about paramore coming with me to starbucks after a show. We all got a chocolate frappuccino except for zac who got a strawberries and cream one. We all talked and joked it was fun, but then hayley sorta said she had to go somewhere. She walked out and never came back, and then zac vanished, and then jeremy, and then it was only me and josh left. and then i woke up lol

Well, I had one where Hayley drank battery acid and died and got replaced by the girl who played bass for Sugarcult.

A) Hayley's too smart to take drinks from strangers,

B) You can't open a battery and pour the acid into a glass with ice without it either eating away at the cup or giving off a very distinct, battery-acid-smell, in fact, you can't just open a battery with your hands,

C) If Hayley was to die (we'd all be crying our eyes out), she wouldn't be replaced, and

D) There is not, and never was, a girl in Sugarcult.

What a nightmare. I've gotta stop eating orange sherbet before I go to bed.

^ MAn thats a sick ass dream. I dont think anyone has had one of her dying. That must've sucked big time. I hope nothing like ever happens. Not like Jon Beatz from Bayside

Actually, I did have one where Hayley died. Im not gonna go into detail about it though. It wasnt good.

There are times when, about a week or two before and after seeing a Paramore show, they will be in my dreams pretty much every night. I would guess that I've had around 30 or 40 paramore dreams... but they arent always just about the band, sometimes they will just make a small appearance in the dream. And theres only a few that I remember in detail so I'm not gonna start trying to explain any of em... Unless someone really wants to hear about it but they never make any sense.

Guest haunted_dreams55

One time I had a dream where I was interviewing them. Hayley was really hyper and acting crazy, it was really funny. Then me and Hayley were racing up these stairs, I won, but then I started floating up in the air and hayley was waving goodbye to me.haha

I had this crazy dream. I was in some random place...the beach I think...It was Huntington Beach, cause it was after I saw them there. No one was there though. Hayley and I were just walking around the beach and talking. She had these awesome shorts on so I asked her where she got them. She said the name of some store I had never heard of and I'm like "Where's that...?". Hayley said it was some place in Franklin and we just kept talking. It was incredibly reaslitic. I woke up and it was the first day of school so I was bummed, then I remembered the dream, thinking it really happened and I'm like "WIN!!". But I remembered it was just a dream and wanted to go back to sleep and stay home.

• 1 year later...

i had a dream that they placed here in Denver, and that i saw them at the buses after the show and they said that they wish they could've gone to the mountains because they had never been-- so my friend and I took them up to the mountains and we all went boarding haha..... i was really upset when i realized it wasn't real

I don't remember a lot from the dream a couple of days ago but in it I was hanging out with hayley at this big mansion and we were eating at a big table and outside was an amusement park that we went to. I can never seem to remember a lot from my dreams but this one was pretty cool. I mean it seems so real when it is happening so you are super bummed when you wake up. I could definetely dream about hayley every night.

I've had a couple of vague dreams involving Paramore, but one that really stands out is one from last summer.

The dream was I went to this house to play hide-n-seek with MCR, I'd found everyone but Bob, so Ray, Frank, Mikey, Gerard and I went into the back garden and Hayley was sat cross-legged on the grass singing Amarillo with Bob. xD It was really cool.

• 2 weeks later...

i had a dream about Hayley the other night when I was staying at my friends house.

hayley was designing her own bottle of germ-x and it was cherry flavored because at the time she dyed her hair "cherry" red. haha and like I was waiting in line to get my germ-x bottle signed and when I got up there she is like "wow, your the nicest person here all day" so we went on a walk somewhere. she apperently left everyone else who were so patiently waiting in line to get there bottles signed. haha. and we were just talking and papparazzis chased us so we flew to franklin and when we got off the plane, we realized we were in florida.

ya...no more bedtime snacks for me.

haha