Paramore Dreams

I'm not sure if this is in the right section or not.

but have any of you had dreams about paramore?

i've had a couple.. haha

i had two dreams that i was hanging out in their van, talking to hayley about everything. it was like she was my best friend. then they drove me home.

the next one is really weird.. i dreamt that i was hanging out with paramore is hayley was getting the gap between her teeth fixed. everyone was like "NO!!!!!!! it's so cute!"

haha yeah..

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if this is in the right section or not.

but have any of you had dreams about paramore?

i've had a couple.. haha

i had two dreams that i was hanging out in their van' date=' talking to hayley about everything. it was like she was my best friend. then they drove me home.

the next one is really weird.. i dreamt that i was hanging out with paramore is hayley was getting the gap between her teeth fixed. everyone was like "NO!!!!!!! it's so cute!"

haha yeah..[/quote']

That's funny about the gap in her teeth,lol that'd be sad if she got it fixed,she couldn't be spongebob anymore :(

Iv'e never had a dream about them though,i'd probably cry if I woke up lol i'd be like 'NO!!! I need to go back to sleep!'

haha ive had some dreams. like before the first time i saw them i dreamt i would meet them and yes chill in their van and talk to them for ever. and other dream i had was they came to my bday party and played then chilled after and couldnt book a hotel so they stayed somewhere in my house and then their van wouldnt work the next day so they just chilled with me the whole day. haha and another one i had we were on scooters outside racing them. ahaha lauren made me dream that bc we kept talking how we will one day challenge them to a scooter race

haha i had a dream man.

it was a few days after i seen em live, and read on livejournal that they had shopped in topshop and stuff .. so in my dream i was at the shopping centre near me with my pal, and we went into topshop, then like, paramore were there, and i took an attack and was like freaking out and everything, asking for autographs and shit, and they were like " we don't have a pen, sorry =[ " so i was like " WAIT HERE " and charged over to woolies and bought markers, and came back, and they were like waiting outside the shop for me and stuff. and i got mah stuff signed, and then i woke up, lol. it felt so real though, was a good one.

yeah i had a dream with them in it, but they weren't the focus...

after the show i went to, ben from the lashes saw hayleys card and it lead to this whole thing about how me and my friend mick were flown out by the lashes to go to their cd release party in seattle =)

yea i had one where i saw them in san antonio and then after they played i went back and hung out with hayley and shit and we got talking and then she came out and watched AFI with me lol (cuz i love them beyond belief too :D ) and then she gave me this huge hug goodbye and i was so sad to leave..

but then i went back to oklahoma the next day and theyre van showed up at my dads house lol and they all stayed at my dads house for the day cuz they had the next day off :lol:

needless to say i was extremely pissed when i woke up and realized it wasnt real, but god it felt so damn real.. great dream, and great topic.. :D

i had a dream that i had bumped into zac at the food court in the mall. he was like "hey" i was like "hey! uhh.. what are you donig in the regency square mall?" he was just about to say something and then wouldn't you know it, my mom woke me up.

oh gosh

i hate when that happens haha

Haha yeah i've dreamt about them...i've had a couple but I cn only remember one, REALLY weird one.

I'm going to Poland in the summer holidays and it was aroud GIAN time so I think both those things meshed.

I remember being at like some watersports camp (in Poland) or something and we were going canoeing, everyone was rushing around and i came out of my tent to find Hayley and Josh in the one next to me (in red and yellow wetsuits i might add, very fetching). My cousin was there too, so all four of us got out canoes and went into the water...then it ended, however I also remember Brendan Urie in there somewhere...Hmmm

So yeah, haha I have a weird imagination

=]]

Oh and d0nt_st0p, yours made me laugh, running across to woolies to buy markers, heheh.

Haha yeah i've dreamt about them...i've had a couple but I cn only remember one' date=' REALLY weird one.

I'm going to Poland in the summer holidays and it was aroud GIAN time so I think both those things meshed.

I remember being at like some watersports camp (in Poland) or something and we were going canoeing, everyone was rushing around and i came out of my tent to find Hayley and Josh in the one next to me (in red and yellow wetsuits i might add, very fetching). My cousin was there too, so all four of us got out canoes and went into the water...then it ended, however I also remember Brendan Urie in there somewhere...Hmmm

=']]

Oh and d0nt_st0p, yours made me laugh, running across to woolies to buy markers, heheh.

haha wow

thats a weird dream lol

Haha yeah i've dreamt about them...i've had a couple but I cn only remember one' date=' REALLY weird one.

=']]

haha wow

thats a weird dream lol

Your telling me!

I woke up and was like "riiiight"

haha

I had a Paramore dream the other night!!!

I was going to a warped tour show and it was really small and I met up with Paramore and we were chillen and then we had to walk like forever to get to their stage and somehow it was just Hayley and me and I went back stage with her. then they went on stage and Hayley said to meet her onstage after and they played and it was cool and then I went backstage again after the set. but they stage they were playing on was like weird and stuff. It was kind of an odd dream

I had a Paramore dream the other night!!!

I was going to a warped tour show and it was really small and I met up with Paramore and we were chillen and then we had to walk like forever to get to their stage and somehow it was just Hayley and me and I went back stage with her. then they went on stage and Hayley said to meet her onstage after and they played and it was cool and then I went backstage again after the set. but they stage they were playing on was like weird and stuff. It was kind of an odd dream

haha cool

not really, i've dreamt weirder things

one time i had a dream a dinosaur was chasing me..

hehe