Paramore Dreams

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome stuff guys..

Lol i had another dream about Paramore last night

It was a strange one, cause it was in a modern day setting, but everything seemed so 1920's. I was hanging out with paramore in a Kitchen and i was cooking a big pot of spaghetti marinara for them the real deal fuhgedaboudit. We were all dressed classy and i had a $3000 brioni suit on with a sweet grey fedora. There was a long dining table and we all sat down like at a banquet. I was at the head of the table and we were all just talking about the most ridiculous things ever. All of a sudden a guy in a long trenchcoat comes in with a tommy gun and guns me down (again i always die in my dreams). Looked like Sonny Corleone from te Godfather. Next segment of the dream i was with them crusing around in a cadillac. Hunter and jeremy looked slick in their armani suits with cuban cigars in their mouth. Josh and zac had crazy italian style moustaches and Hayley was smoking a cigerette with class. After that i woke up.

Ren

I had one a couple weeks ago.

It was weird. I was in the woods with my family and out of no where I see Hayley walk out of the woods. I say hello and we start talking and stuff... then she says she had to leave but'll be right back. Then I awoke.

haha awww :P cute.

When I woke up I was SOOO bummed it wasn't real. I hate dreams like that.

Awesome stuff guys..

It was a strange one' date=' cause it was in a modern day setting, but everything seemed so 1920's. I was hanging out with paramore in a Kitchen and i was cooking a big pot of spaghetti marinara for them the real deal fuhgedaboudit. We were all dressed classy and i had a $3000 brioni suit on with a sweet grey fedora. There was a long dining table and we all sat down like at a banquet. I was at the head of the table and we were all just talking about the most ridiculous things ever. All of a sudden a guy in a long trenchcoat comes in with a tommy gun and guns me down (again i always die in my dreams). Looked like Sonny Corleone from te Godfather. Next segment of the dream i was with them crusing around in a cadillac. Hunter and jeremy looked slick in their armani suits with cuban cigars in their mouth. Josh and zac had crazy italian style moustaches and Hayley was smoking a cigerette with class. After that i woke up.

Ren[/quote']

thats a pretty crazy dream....but it sounds pretty funny if zac and josh had italian moustaches :)

Awesome stuff guys..

It was a strange one' date=' cause it was in a modern day setting, but everything seemed so 1920's. I was hanging out with paramore in a Kitchen and i was cooking a big pot of spaghetti marinara for them the real deal fuhgedaboudit. We were all dressed classy and i had a $3000 brioni suit on with a sweet grey fedora. There was a long dining table and we all sat down like at a banquet. I was at the head of the table and we were all just talking about the most ridiculous things ever. All of a sudden a guy in a long trenchcoat comes in with a tommy gun and guns me down (again i always die in my dreams). Looked like Sonny Corleone from te Godfather. Next segment of the dream i was with them crusing around in a cadillac. Hunter and jeremy looked slick in their armani suits with cuban cigars in their mouth. Josh and zac had crazy italian style moustaches and Hayley was smoking a cigerette with class. After that i woke up.

Ren[/quote']

thats a pretty crazy dream....but it sounds pretty funny if zac and josh had italian moustaches :)

haha i know right. i can just picture that too

Okay! So i had my first paramore dream!

This Friday/Saturday that just passed.

Okay, So i was at skewl and I was talking with some people I don't even know. Then I go to a table and like then all of a sudden im out side standing in front of the table and I see Paramore finish playing a song, so then I see Hayley going to sit at the table im at and some girl was next to her , and they sat down. So then I asked for Hayley's autograph and for the girls too. Then I saw Zac, Josh and Hunter and Jeremy and they sat down on the tables too. And then I got their autographs. So then I ran back to my friends and got my friends camera and came back out to get pics with them and right when I was gonna take a pic between Hayley and that girl, all of a sudden they disappeared... =[

WHAT A SUCKY DREAM!!! ughhhhhhh =[=[=[

i had one a few nights ago

i was at their concert at the empress(place where i first saw their show) and they were awesome but they werent really singing then i was like hanging out with the band (this is where it got off track) and they needed to pick up like 1 mill worth of cocaine which was a small bag and i slipped it under my shirt and carried it out of some building then people shot at us and in the car i spilled the bag and stuffed it all back in but it looked like popcorn and then their like thats 1 mill worth but they were like we still need 70000 to get outa debt and im like no thats too dangerous ill just give you the money... then all of a sudden we were driving back to the empress and i lost the band and i couldnt find the empress and it was snowing and may have been christ mas.... and i just remembered that at one point it was 4th of july and there was fireworks and at that point i had forgotten about paramore...

it was kinda random if you didnt understand what i wrote its ok cus i didnt either... (i think the drug thing was in there cus the night before i was watching something called the history of cocaine on the history channel cus there was nothing better on) and i definatly know that tv effects my dreams cus the day i watched rent i had the gayest dream ever....ever

i had one a few nights ago

i was at their concert at the empress(place where i first saw their show) and they were awesome but they werent really singing then i was like hanging out with the band (this is where it got off track) and they needed to pick up like 1 mill worth of cocaine which was a small bag and i slipped it under my shirt and carried it out of some building then people shot at us and in the car i spilled the bag and stuffed it all back in but it looked like popcorn and then their like thats 1 mill worth but they were like we still need 70000 to get outa debt and im like no thats too dangerous ill just give you the money... then all of a sudden we were driving back to the empress and i lost the band and i couldnt find the empress and it was snowing and may have been christ mas....

it was kinda random if you didnt understand what i wrote its ok cus i didnt either... (i think the drug thing was in there cus the night before i was watching something called the history of cocaine on the history channel cus there was nothing better on) and i definatly know that tv effects my dreams cus the day i watched rent i had the gayest dream ever....ever

omg that was the most awesome dream. it was kinda off, but i liked it. that part w/ rent was hilarious.

I had a dream...but I don't really remember anything about it. Except for the fact that it was super sunny. And there was a paramore-bird house? It was weird. No one from Paramore was actually in it...but there was definitly a bird house that was called "the paramore-bird house". yeh.

I had a dream...but I don't really remember anything about it. Except for the fact that it was super sunny. And there was a paramore-bird house? It was weird. No one from Paramore was actually in it...but there was definitly a bird house that was called "the paramore-bird house". yeh.
em ur such a loser lol

lmao =D insane dream mannn.

• 1 month later...

i always have paramore dreams. but there always like bad.

like i always dream that im at their concert and i like wait for like hours and i see them but they give me dirty looks and then i walked up to them and was like hi can i get a picture with you. and there like no. and then i ask why and they said they hated me. it always scares me too. makes me depressed for a few hours after i wake up.

hmm. im going to look up these dream things online and see what it means when i dream that they hate me.

ah. its so sad =(

^ lmao, auwwww.

that's kinda what happened in mine.

like hayley was being dead bitchy and i was just like ffs.

but when i actually met her, she was nothing like that, she was dead friendly.

my dream was actually insane though, like ..

they were with all these criminals, sitting round a table at this shopping centre.

and i was like too scared to sit down with them amoung the criminals and stuff ..

and like josh was like SIT DOWN and hayley was like =|

and i was like I'M SCARED.

and they were like YOU HAVE TO FORGIVE AND FORGET, lmfaoo.

it was actually insane btw.

i don't know what was going on in my head.

but they were like, pals with all these physco killers and stuff.

was crazy.