Confession Thread - Part 4

RenegadeRoss

I not only go for discographies, but I also download b-sides and bonus tracks too. Not so much anymore, but for bands I love, there isn't anything they've released that I don't have. I have Taking Back Sunday songs from being Adam Lazzara was in the band! haha

bsides are always the best, i don't get why they never release them

Same, most of them are ok... cept my TBS one which is a shame.. I listen to the first track... really like it but then turn it over cos I can't stand the like.. dirt almost :lol: How do you describe it? :lol:

Depends what TBS album you mean, Louder Now is just a shit album in general. :lol:

Well it's actually not that bad, it's not a patch on Tell All Your Friends though.

riot bsides > riot

seriously

trufax

Depends what TBS album you mean, Louder Now is just a shit album in general. :lol:

Well it's actually not that bad, it's not a patch on Tell All Your Friends though.

I dunno normally its on shuffle, but the first song is always... What does it feel like to be a ghost? Love that song.. :lol: I would go to GIAN just to hear it :rotfl:

Yes I did. In This Moment were pretty interesting, to put it that way. The chick looked like she'd have been in some pop band if she never had those tattoo's, but my word, did she have lungs like gallows. VersaEmerge were shit hot. The sound was pretty buggy but, could hardly make out Sierra's voice. And I liked Lights. Recorded, I know I'll hate it, but it actually does something for me live.

Didn't stick around for Whole Wheat Bread but I'll see them next week anyway.

were WWB last? that means that they're just putting each band on the slot before them..

ITM really aren't my cuppa tea... and WWB really weren't that bad. Yeah, Lights is alot better live :P

Kayla they won't be back here for years, give us our moment ;-)

Intro's is always a rotating headliner though, so I knew it would be different from yours.

Really? I thought the B-sides were just as forgetable as the album.

The A7X b-sides album is faaaaaaaaar better than the actualy latest album.

Nah, I thought the b-sides outshone Riot by far.

And I'm too lazy to quote you for TAYF. Over rated it may be, but it's still one of the best albums to come from the "scene".

were WWB last? that means that they're just putting each band on the slot before them..

ITM really aren't my cuppa tea... and WWB really weren't that bad. Yeah, Lights is alot better live :P

Kayla they won't be back here for years, give us our moment ;-)

if it weren't for warped no one would tour here at all, so...pffft on you

it's all cowboys in calgary

i'm stuck on a plane to toronto every few months for a decent show