Confession Thread - Part 4

RenegadeRoss

if it weren't for warped no one would tour here at all, so...pffft on you

it's all cowboys in calgary

i'm stuck on a plane to toronto every few months for a decent show

:lol: Actually I think I lied cos they might tour with YM@6 apparently... ffs I don't wanna see YM@6 but I'll go if Versa are playing

E-mail the venue?

Genius idea... it got downgraded :rotfl: And they still haven't sold 200 tickets :rotfl:

tbh Riot wasnt much to outshine.....

jkz.

Decoy was good. Temporary too. Lovesick Melody and Rewind were just awkward. Although I'd rather they do that and do it right than stuff like We Are Broken...

I thought Lovesick Melody was pretty good :shifty:

:lol: Actually I think I lied cos they might tour with YM@6 apparently... ffs I don't wanna see YM@6 but I'll go if Versa are playing

Who the fuck told you that? :lol:

tbh Riot wasnt much to outshine.....

jkz.

Decoy was good. Temporary too. Lovesick Melody and Rewind were just awkward. Although I'd rather they do that and do it right than stuff like We Are Broken...

Well I think they knew when they recorded them they weren't going on the album so they never bothere recording them proper. I'd prefer them 4 to Fences, We are Broken and When It Rains, and just make the album one track longer.

Well I think they knew when they recorded them they weren't going on the album so they never bothere recording them proper. I'd prefer them 4 to Fences, We are Broken and When It Rains, and just make the album one track longer.

i agree

i like we are broken though, personally

let the flames begin and for a pessimist are the only ones that don't annoy me now

Apparently the guitarist mentioned it.. and I really should know his name :rotfl: but yeah, when some girls were chatting to him before the show, apparently he said they might be back in October opening for YM@6....

I confess I'm debating in my mind whether the buy tickets for the We The Kings gig..

Apparently the guitarist mentioned it.. and I really should know his name :rotfl: but yeah, when some girls were chatting to him before the show, apparently he said they might be back in October opening for YM@6....

I confess I'm debating in my mind whether the buy tickets for the We The Kings gig..

Ahhh man, I knew those guys in YMA6 were full of shit!

They said that their last tour would be their last of the year. I thought it was odd at the time, considering all that band ever does it tour and get shitter.

I'm sure they're not in it for the money. :roll:

They'll get enough for doing festivals and Warped over the summer so that they don't have too. The amount of dosh they got from that last tour will be unreal. Plus, they're on an independant label (or their own), so it's not as if they're not seeing any of the albums sales.

^Thats cool Katie :D

But... The music... its mediocre at best

Awww, you're so young and naive. :mrgreen:

Music. Means. Shit.

If there's a pretty face, then there's (no offense) 14, and under, year old girls just begging for more. If you know the right people, then you get places fast.

aah whitt. as much as i love yma6, if they tour again this year they'll really be milking it.

i mean aye i'll still go, but TOYC has already had its day - and its not even six months old.

Awww, you're so young and naive. :mrgreen:

Music. Means. Shit.

If there's a pretty face, then there's (no offense) 14, and under, year old girls just begging for more. If you know the right people, then you get places fast.

I know that its not all about the music :rotfl: I just think that the money could be better spent... on VersaEmerge! :P

I know that its not all about the music :rotfl: I just think that the money could be better spent... on VersaEmerge! :P

yma6 are doing so well cause theyre very good at what they do, too. its a far cry from amazing, different, original etc but theres no aspect of them thats 'bad'.

their live ability is pretty hard to knock aswell. josh's voice can be piss poor sometimes, but as a unit they can get away with it.

EDIT: and ftr, versa emerge can count their blessings for being lucky to end up with the record lable that they have. theres hunners of paramore-but-with-a-twist-esque bands out there. theyre just lucky.