Confession Thread - Part 4

RenegadeRoss

Yeah, she was disgusting. Silly moo.

I love the dad and his kid, I thought they were great haha.

I confess I went to the Britain's Got Talent live shows last summer. :P

Ah, My Friend Went To One Of Those Too

It All Went Quiet And He Shouted "Sexy" When Those Girls Playing The Violins Came On, I Forgot Theyre Name Now Tho :roll::rotfl:

Ah, My Friend Went To One Of Those Too

It All Went Quiet And He Shouted "Sexy" When Those Girls Playing The Violins Came On, I Forgot Theyre Name Now Tho :roll::rotfl:

Escala! I went mad when George Sampson came out... Yes, yet another girl that fancied him hahaha. Signature where the best though, I thought.

Can you remember Andrew? The kid who sung opera? He lives near-ish to me, so some of his friends were actually there on the night.

Escala! I went mad when George Sampson came out... Yes, yet another girl that fancied him hahaha. Signature where the best though, I thought.

Can you remember Andrew? The kid who sung opera? He lives near-ish to me, so some of his friends were actually there on the night.

Escala! Thats The One :willy_nilly: Lol. Another George Sampson Lover Aye :roll::lol:

"Where Would You Like To Be In 5 Years Time?" I got the same question in for Lindsay Lohan and Jade Goody too. :)

Wow Thats Cool - I Don't Think ive Ever Sent Something Into A Magazine Except for When I Was 4, I Entered A Comp In The Bob The Builder Magazine; Won It, And Got 5 Bob The Builder Jigsaws 8-) Shazam :rotfl:

Wow Thats Cool - I Don't Think ive Ever Sent Something Into A Magazine Except for When I Was 4, I Entered A Comp In The Bob The Builder Magazine; Won It, And Got 5 Bob The Builder Jigsaws 8-) Shazam :rotfl:

Awh wowwww. That's cool.

:rotfl:

I confess I was extremely surprised by someones real age here..

I confess I used to watch Bob The Builder before going to school.

I Confess Yes, Bob The Builder Is Rather A Ledgend Isnt He :rotfl:

Awh wowwww. That's cool.

:rotfl:

I confess I was extremely surprised by someones real age here..

Who's Real Age? Mine? Or Someone Else's? :rotfl:

I Confess I Just Added You On It :lol:

Hope You Don't Mind (y). Need Any Advice Instaling It?

Cool, thanks. I confess I just added you as a friend here. xD

Nah. I should be alright. I'm kind of stuck with the REALLY old one anyway, it's not that bad, so I'm just gonna leave it this way for now.