Confession Thread - Part 4

RenegadeRoss

Is it too unfamiliar a thought that someone might be attracted to you? You aren't going to be a "bitch" if you make it clear that you are not interested. Feelings might get hurt, but there's no way out of it, as you said! It's still better to make it clear once and for all rather than letting him brew his own expectations alone.

I confess I can't resist alcohol's effects as good as I used to.

Yep. I just know I'm an awful person and he just won't get it. Believe me Pekka, I have tried ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING. He's apparently "been in love" since he first saw me when we started comprehensive school at the age of 11. I don't get how... I really don't.... When I turned 12 I got really into music and the internet and that just propelled his crush more.. He started listening to practically every band I do and he also signed up on pf.. He doesn't ever post.. But I used to notice he'd been on my profile a lot.

I just don't know what else I can do.

I also confess that I can still remember me getting to 300 posts a few days ago, and now I'm already into 400! What's happening?!

Me to the rescue!

Mmmm.

After rigourous study, my diagnosis is this:

Through posting more regularly, particularly in recent times, your post count is rising to display this increase in postage. Nothing to worry about!!

the_more_you_know2.jpg

You aren't an awful person and you know it...Have you been telling him how awful you are, or how you are not interested one tiny bit?

Me to the rescue!

Mmmm.

After rigourous study, my diagnosis is this:

Through posting more regularly, particularly in recent times, your post count is rising to display this increase in postage. Nothing to worry about!!

the_more_you_know2.jpg

May I see your credentials first?

You aren't an awful person and you know it...Have you been telling him how awful you are, or how you are not interested one tiny bit?

I am actually. I've told him everything and nothing I say can put him off. Puts his friends off though, they all hate my guts and call me every name under the sun because I won't go out with him.

Ok, maybe I'm just too old for this stuff. :) As it looks, it's out of your hands now so I wouldn't worry about it too much. I don't see you doing anything wrong here!

Maybe it's just best to ignore him.. Let his move on by himself. *shrug*

Thanks anyway.

i LOVE cutting the grass.

i'm odd.

i have an average size yard,

it only takes like an hour. =\

too bad its not longer. hahahaha

i don't even want to mention how long it takes me, haha

we're on a giant hill too

cutting my grass is like a suicide mission