Confession Thread - Part 4

RenegadeRoss

I confess may i be nosey and ask what you mean Shannon?

I confess i want a new sig.

I was listening to Pressure, plus, my sister is coming back home for good. At least until September anyway... She's been making life hell the last week so I'm not happy at all about it.

I confess I made a big mistake.

You know the guy who is like.. "in love" with me (no idea why)? Well, I went on his myspace to check something to do with my friend and I caught a glimpse of his new about me:

"I'm pretty damn sure that I'm in love.

Everyone tells me that I'm not but you're not me, you don't know what goes on inside my head and my heart.

Regardless, I still think you're amazing. :)

I think you're beautiful, no matter what you think. :)

I actually do get lost in your eyes.

They're a wonderful colour of brown.

Sure, it's an overused phrase, but for me it's true. :)

To the world, you're just one person.

But to me, you're the world."

:crybad: Plus, why am I on his top friends? We never talk. :nono:

I'm such a bitch.

I confess I don't see how that's your mistake. :/ Or was the mistake you looking at his profile?

I also confess that I can still remember me getting to 300 posts a few days ago, and now I'm already into 400! What's happening?!

I've tried a million times to make him see sense and it just doesn't work.. So I either end up being a bitch without meaning to or I just ignore him. Either way it hurts him, but there's no way out of it. :nono:

Congrats!

Is it too unfamiliar a thought that someone might be attracted to you? You aren't going to be a "bitch" if you make it clear that you are not interested. Feelings might get hurt, but there's no way out of it, as you said! It's still better to make it clear once and for all rather than letting him brew his own expectations alone.

I confess I can't resist alcohol's effects as good as I used to.