Paramore UK Tour - UNCONFIRMED

kwik-silva

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
wonder when this will be cause they're meant to be doing some us fall tour. i totally thought they'd be here in "fall" though. looks like we will needa wait til winter or something. boo. i hate gigs in winter, hah.

I think I posted it in another thread about this "tour" but they're planning to come over in the tail end of the year. Apparently. With the Swellers and Paper Route.

I think I posted it in another thread about this "tour" but they're planning to come over in the tail end of the year. Apparently. With the Swellers and Paper Route.

I thought the Paper Route and Swellers tour was a US only thing? They did say they'd be over towards the end of the year, I just didn't think it was with them.

I thought the Paper Route and Swellers tour was a US only thing? They did say they'd be over towards the end of the year, I just didn't think it was with them.

It's "more than likely" going to be with Paper Route, according to my source which probably isn't that reliable now that I think about it haha. The Swellers was me getting confused.

It's "more than likely" going to be with Paper Route, according to my source which probably isn't that reliable now that I think about it haha. The Swellers was me getting confused.

I could've asked them directly for you a few weeks ago. It's a little harder to get an answer out of them online. :P