Hayley Williams at home - Paramore Cribz

Kristen

Very cool ;D I didn't know that Hayley plays shooters xD

Would you be surprised if I told you that Hayley played Wolfenstein 3d as a child? :D

I watched some e3 video with Hayley in it or something and the guy asked her "So, have you checked out any of the games here?"

And she replies

"Yeah, I checked out the new Wolfenstein since I used to play that as a child."

That's when I went:uhh:

Okay, so playing video games nowadays is ONE thing, but I can't remember any of my female classmates playing Wolfenstein in the early grades of elementary school back in 1994 or whenever the game came out. :) Of course me and my friends were obssessed with it, but we were boys, so it was only natural. (You know, nazies, zombies, big guns, all that cool stuff)

Would you be surprised if I told you that Hayley played Wolfenstein 3d as a child? :D

I watched some e3 video with Hayley in it or something and the guy asked her "So, have you checked out any of the games here?"

And she replies

"Yeah, I checked out the new Wolfenstein since I used to play that as a child."

That's when I went:uhh:

Okay, so playing video games nowadays is ONE thing, but I can't remember any of my female classmates playing Wolfenstein in the early grades of elementary school back in 1994 or whenever the game came out. :) Of course me and my friends were obssessed with it, but we were boys, so it was only natural. (You know, nazies, zombies, big guns, all that cool stuff)

Hahah, That's so cool :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...