Favourite Band DVD?

the1

Chaos Ridden Years was pretty good, with the setlist and sound. But I think Alexi messes up one time too many on the solos. :) Just looks kind of amateurish. Can't deny that the atmosphere is really good, though!

My two favourites are

Dream Theater - Metropolis 2000 Scenes From New York

The band plays a 4 hour show without an opening act, which ended in the drummer being hospitalized after the show.

It just contains every single song fans could possibly want to hear, in addition to one of their classic concept albums played in it's entirety. The band members are spot on, as usual. A musical bliss.

Iron Maiden - Rock In Rio

I can remember how I knew close to nothing about Iron Maiden when I got the DVD. The gig is just huge, in every sense of the word! They included pretty much all of their classics, and most of my favourite album "Brave New World", so what more could I possibly want? There's something like 200,000 people in the audience, so that definitely adds considerably to the atmosphere of "being there".

well i only own three...

my chemical romance - life on the murder scene

fall out boy - live in pheonix

fall out boy - my heart will always be the b-side to my tongue (favorite of 3)

i don't have the final riot dvd/cd because i only buy my cd's one place and i haven't been there in awhile.

- andrew wk - who knows?

- armor for sleep - a comprehensive guide to touring

- bastards of young (features underoath, thursday, taking back sunday, the starting line, something corporate, paulson, midtown, matchbook romance, the juliana theory, jimmy eat world, from autumn to ashes, fall out boy, emanuel, the early november, the beautiful mistake, atmosphere, and armor for sleep)

- blink 182 - urethra chronicles 1 and 2

- jimmy eat world - believe in what you want

- new found glory - the story so far

...So? It's edited. Okay. It's still a live DVD no? Probably one of the best cause ya know, I was there 8-)

If you wanna get REALLY technical, it's not really LIVE because it's recorded.

Just sayin though. :roll:

Well listen to it. There are clearly two guitarists, and Quinns guitar has been edited to shit- no one can play with such clarity when they are moving around that much. It's a great DVD, I'm just saying it's been touched up, unlike Saosin's or COB's.

Foo Fighters Live at Wembley (yeah that's the one with Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones) 8-)

Funeral For A Friend - Spilling blood in 8mm was pretty good I thought when it came out, all I remember from it is some annoying fans saying "STREETCAR THAT'S THE NEW SONGG"