PFC

MSkeleton

I need something over my chest. And you can call me annoying or overreacting.

Some people here make sigs & avatars & animations of things they got from pfc.

And other people want them but they tell sorry its personal from pfc.

So i wondered; If its personal on pfc, why do you people post it here?

If its personal you also let it personal.

And it not fear to others i think. So this was it.

^ Yup, it's the Paramore Fan Club.

I don't think you're overreacting at all. I'm in the fan club, and I don't like it. I'm pretty sure I've already tried to address this to the kids in the Fullsize Pictures thread cause that's where most of this goes on. Of course, they didn't listen to me. I think this would be a good place to let those people who use personal pictures and pictures from the PFC in their sigs and avatars know that it's still technically sharing these pictures, and it's not allowed. It's also not fair to people who can't afford to join the PFC and even to the PFC members who spend $30 for it. If you want to use the picture somewhere, use it on the PFC boards.

(Also, if anyone tries sharing these pictures on these boards, they will be deleted, and you risk being warned.)

Really, the only thing I can think of doing is deleting these sigs and avatars, but it's only fair to give these people fair warning before doing so.

*I posted about this in the Fullsize thread with a link back to this thread. We'll see how this goes.

• Like 1

I don't think they meant you specifically dear. =]

you're not the only person who's had them as a sig/ava.

yes, i know that but i want just asking. cause i dont understand why personal pictures arent available. already signatures has effects..

howcome people in the pfc can't share pictures from there?

Well, some people do because they think they're doing a "favor" to people who aren't in the fan club, but when you pay $30 for exclusive updates, it kind of defeats the purpose if you share them with everyone and their mom. Same as those people who were trying to get the presale code for No Doubt tickets.

yes, i know that but i want just asking. cause i dont understand why personal pictures arent available. already signatures has effects..

It says in the forum rules that personal pictures aren't allowed because we like to respect the band's privacy. Unfortunately, even if you're not sharing the fullsizes, you're still posting their personal pictures for all to see, and that's not allowed.

As for the PFC pictures, that's just a matter of respecting non-PFC members, several of whom (here and at other communities) don't like that fan club members kind of wave these cool pictures in their faces and then don't share them because they paid money for them. It's just a good idea not to make graphics of pictures you don't want to share.

As for the PFC pictures, that's just a matter of respecting non-PFC members, several of whom (here and at other communities) don't like that fan club members kind of wave these cool pictures in their faces and then don't share them because they paid money for them. It's just a good idea not to make graphics of pictures you don't want to share.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!! :hug::hug: