It's Therapy Time!!

the1

-I'm failing a fair bit in school because I think I can't do it when really I probably just don't try

-I hate telling people when I'm feeling sad because I'm terrified I'll cry which scares me, I fucking crying in front of a lot of people

-I have that constant worry that I did the absolute wrong thing dumping my first boyfriend

-I can't seem to get a job anywhere which worries me

-At times I reeeeally can't stand one of my close friends and I don't really even know why, we have disagreements like most people but he really can be a prick

-I'm too shy when I need to be confident but I'm not generally a shy person

-Right now I feel pretty fucking vulnerable that I've just told an online forum some pointless facts about myself

well its true, im just like thinking maaan im not half as shit as these guys

lol. (Im laughing with you btw)

Well, fair enough I posted alot. But thats cos I was bored. None of that shit really bothers me unless Im in a super bad mood. Most of the time i dont give a shit!

--i honestly cant stand most of my friends. i just keep them so i'm not totally alone.

--i'm extremely paranoid that everyone s me and just pity's me so they talk to me, even though i know thats not the case.

--i'm 17 and only had my first kiss 3 weeks ago

--i have a very low self esteem

--i cant stand my looks but dont ever do anything about it.

--i've worked sooo hard to get into this college program, and now that i'm in i'm afraid of it.

--i have an amazing boyfriend who i realllllllyyy like. alot. but sometimes i feel like i still like this other person a little bit too. :nono: