It's Therapy Time!!

the1

1. I'm shit scared of sex. I'm a virgin and I don't like to think everyone is doing something I'm not- I'm sure I'll fail at it when (if) it happens

5. I HATE Baked Beans. They make me want to throw up. Urghhh!

1. You'll fail if you're going to do it when you're not ready for it. It's not going to be amazing on the first time!

5. I hate beans, they taste like shit.

let me see..

i'm scared of so many things, i bet you wouldn't think how much. it often happens that i don't dare to ask for something in a shop. i usually don't dare to talk to people who i don't know...sometimes i don't even dare to talk to people who i actually know..only to my close friends.

i can't make relationships with boys, cause i'm fucking scared of that too...or, to make it clear, i'm scared of boys in general. i guess it's because of how i look like. i wonder if this fear will ever be gone.

-Whenever anyone compliments me in anyway, I view it as them either joking or pitying me.

-I only ever leave the house for school or to go to my nana's.

-Most of the teenagers in my town (that aren't chavs) despise me.

-I never wear make up or straighten my hair, for the simple fact that I suck at it.

-I pretty much care about the members of my favourite bands more than my friends.

-I'm ashamed of who I am, yet I'm too lazy to change.

-I've given up trying.

-I have no idea what I want to do with my life.

- I've never been in a proper relationship. This leaves scars on me when it comes to girls. I'm the guy with loads of female friends but always single.

- For the last year, i've felt love for the very first time. (a friendship love)

- I'm 20 and my first kiss was only at the end of last year, see point 1 why.

- I'm too shy for going out with someone, or even kissing someone. I always think every girl is too good for me, and too pretty for me and that i dont deserve them

- I have problems with my appearance. I do try to look good, but i always fail.

- I get upset and cry too easily, but ive been hurt quite a bit, so its just wounded scars.

I have loads to be honest.

- I never tell my friends how I feel, cause I'm afraid they're just gonna laugh of me.

- I have pretty love selfesteem, partly because some of my friends keep on commenting on my looks in a bad way.

- I'm pretty emotional and i cry when i'm happy, sad and angry.

--i honestly cant stand most of my friends. i just keep them so i'm not totally alone.

--i'm extremely paranoid that everyone hates me and just pity's me so they talk to me, even though i know thats not the case.

--i'm 17 and only had my first kiss 3 weeks ago

--i have a very low self esteem

--i cant stand my looks but dont ever do anything about it.

--i've worked sooo hard to get into this college program, and now that i'm in i'm afraid of it.

1. I'm shit scared of sex. I'm a virgin and I don't like to think everyone is doing something I'm not- I'm sure I'll fail at it when (if) it happens

2. I'm a bit of a social mess. I have alot of friends really- I have no problem getting people to hang around with. But I get days where I just want the world to go f*ck itself and literally everything pisses me off more often than alot of people.

6. I'm scared of the future- I don't know if things will ever go my way, but I have no idea how I'll cope when they don't.

7. Never been in a proper relationship, and as a result I'm scared even to get close to anyone. This results in me rejecting most people.

yeah im actually the same way with these ones.

3. I actually dislike most of the friends I have, but I keep them just to keep from being alone sometimes.
soooo you hate me? hahahahaha

1. I care a hell of alot about my appearance, but it doesn't necesserily mean I'm confident, I'm not.

2. I'm really not sociable face-to-face, I rarely go out.

3. I don't feel 17, I think I'm a pretty fucked up 17 year old tbh, I wish I could go back and start over.

4. I've never been in a proper relationship, and my first proper kiss was only last year to a guy I fell way too hard for, and I haven't let go yet.

5. I wish I had better friends.

6. I too post pictues of myself because the compliments boost my self esteem.

7. I cry myself to sleep alot, actually I just cry alot.

8. I often feel like a burden and avoid talking because I think I'm annoying.

hmmm, i probably got more, but thats it for now.

- The only friend I really talk to is my gf

- I hardly ever go out, except for sport/school, I think I'm probably scared of what will happen, I always end up wandering around by myself

- I've fallen for all my best friends since I was about 5, even though I no its stupid and I have no chance with anyone except people as fucked up as me

- I think I look shit, I have bigger ears than tony blair, which made me grow hair like a girl to cover them, so now I look like a girl :roll:

- I wish I was thinner but I can never be bothered to get down the gym (technically I'm not allowed in there either :roll:)

- These points aren't are more retarded than everyone elses because they don't actually matter

- I take some things way too seriously, and things that shouldn't affect me do, then I let them affect others... :(

- Like some of you guys I don't actually like most of my friends

-Whenever anyone compliments me in anyway, I view it as them either joking or pitying me.

-I only ever leave the house for school or to go to my nana's.

-Most of the teenagers in my town (that aren't chavs) despise me.

-I never wear make up or straighten my hair, for the simple fact that I suck at it.

-I pretty much care about the members of my favourite bands more than my friends and family.

-I've thought of suicide, but I'd never go through with it.

-I'm ashamed of who I am, yet I'm too lazy to change.

-I've given up trying.

-I have no idea what I want to do with my life.

-Letting go is something I'm incapable of doing.

-I cry myself to sleep a lot.

Number 1, 5, and 7 I can totally relate to.

well i guess ill make some. idk how many ill come up with. its hard to think about things like this on the spot for me.

1. i dont have a very high sefesteem due to the fact that ive been rejected way too much.

2. recently ive been thinking about my weight way too much.

3. i have more friends than i think i do i just dont like to realize it.

4. i always tell my brother if he ever grows up to be like my father i'll never speak to him again.

5. i'm not sure if i want my dad to walk me down the aisle when i get married because he puts me down way to much and treats me and my entire family like shit.

6. i try to tell myself im pretty but i really dont think i am because if i was i think i wouldnt be such a failure at relationships and more guys would be interested in me... or at least tell me that they are.

7. i know im extremely smart but im too lazy and dont do most of my work and i dont try.

8. i'm way too hung up on my old town. i should move on and try to make the best out of where i live now.

9. i sometimes feel sorry for myself

10. i am greedy and sometimes pressure my mom into giving me what i want

11. i get mad way too easily and most of my friends annoying me 85% of the time

12. i always make excuses so i dont have to hang out with my friends.

uhhh thats it for now.