It's Therapy Time!!

the1

i'm pretty much a total baby, i'm scared of tons of stuff. i can't do anything right, i worry all the time. i lose everyone i ever start to care for, i'm so use to having to be the one who shows love that i don't know how to be loved, i'm so afraid i'm going to screw everything up. i pretty much fail.

i'm pretty much a total baby, i'm scared of tons of stuff. i can't do anything right, i worry all the time. i lose everyone i ever start to care for, i'm so use to having to be the one who shows love that i don't know how to be loved, i'm so afraid i'm going to screw everything up. i pretty much fail.

I agree with everything in bold. If you ever want to PM me, you can. :)

I can relate to every single thing <3

Sometimes I'm also afraid to be super close with anyone. Recently I've seen where that got me; 2 people who I considered to be really close friends, turned against me for a petty reason, which is exactly what I was afraid of.

i've pretty much had a shit teenage life.

sometimes i wish i had a different or better dad

but i really don't wanna get into that right now

and ps i love since this thread has been bumped james edited his first posted and deleted everything lol

- I've never been in a proper relationship. This leaves scars on me when it comes to girls. I'm the guy with loads of female friends but always single.

- For the last year, i've felt love for the very first time. (a friendship love)

- I'm 20 and my first kiss was only at the end of last year, see point 1 why.

- I'm too shy for going out with someone, or even kissing someone. I always think every girl is too good for me, and too pretty for me and that i dont deserve them

- I have problems with my appearance. I do try to look good, but i always fail.

- I get upset and cry too easily, but ive been hurt quite a bit, so its just wounded scars.

I have loads to be honest.

1. I care a hell of alot about my appearance, but it doesn't necesserily mean I'm confident, I'm not.

2. I'm really not sociable face-to-face, I rarely go out.

3. I don't feel 17, I think I'm a pretty fucked up 17 year old tbh, I wish I could go back and start over.

4. I've never been in a proper relationship, and my first proper kiss was only last year to a guy I fell way too hard for, and I haven't let go yet.

5. I wish I had better friends.

6. I too post pictues of myself because the compliments boost my self esteem.

7. I cry myself to sleep alot, actually I just cry alot.

8. I often feel like a burden and avoid talking because I think I'm annoying.

hmmm, i probably got more, but thats it for now.

im not rubbing this in anybody's face, i promise.

But this is mine and Louise's right?

Pretty similar to alot of other's, Now the both of us are actually going out, and seeing each other regurarly, its like a whole new lease of life, and like.. the most unexpected thing ever.

I just want other's to see, that things can actually happen, even when your convinced they wont and cant ever see it happening, and it'll happen at the most unexpected time.

Especially when we both posted things that were so similar to alot of you, so i'd say take faith from us, as an example, that stuff can actually happen. even when you feel the way you do

I'm getting more insecure the older i get i swear down. though it was supposed to be the other way around ?

oh, and i am absolutely-beyond-reason-terri-completely-shitting-myself-fied-of-the-future. i'm afraid what i want to do with my life won't have any jobs left when i'm qualified, and the ones that are free i won't be good enough to do.

huh.

-Whenever anyone compliments me in anyway, I view it as them either joking or pitying me.

-I only ever leave the house for school or to go to my nana's.

-Most of the teenagers in my town (that aren't chavs) despise me.

-I never wear make up or straighten my hair, for the simple fact that I suck at it.

-I pretty much care about the members of my favourite bands more than my friends and family.

-I've thought of suicide, but I'd never go through with it.

-I'm ashamed of who I am, yet I'm too lazy to change.

-I've given up trying.

-I have no idea what I want to do with my life.

-Letting go is something I'm incapable of doing.

-I cry myself to sleep a lot.

Okay, since making this post, things have changed a little bit.

I've gotten over the band thing slightly. I still love and admire them greatly but I've grown up and realised that my family are way more important.

Suicide thing was bullshit. I have my off days sure, and there's plenty of those but I really have no reason to want to die. That's just ridiculous.

I can't remember what I meant by "giving up trying" but now, if someone doesn't seem to care about me, I'm able to just let it go and focus on the people that matter. My true friends.

I didn't realise I've never posted in here before. Ah well, better make a start on my (probably long) list of things....

1. I'm a very shy person. In fact, I only really have proper conversations with people online and with my best friends. Basically, the longer I know a person, the more comfortable I am around them (I guess thats the same with most people).

2. I've never had a boyfriend. I don't really see this as a majorly horrible thing. I mean, I'm only 15 and I have my whole life ahead of me! I'm not going to have a boyfriend just because everyone else has one and I'm proud to say that. The thing that annoys me is that my friends make it out like I'm crazy and that I need to 'fancy' someone otherwise I'm not normal. That's not the case at all. I'm just more patient than some people and I want to wait until I find someone I actually really care about.

3. I think drinking, drugs etc.. are extremely lame and I really don't respect people who brag about it. It isn't going to make your life any better. If anything, it will make it shorter. I just don't see the point personally.

4. I'm probably the most jealous person you will ever meet. I'm constantly wishing that I was like someone else, whether that be because of the appearance, personality etc..

5. I have a very low opinion of myself. People may compliment me on whatever they want but I honestly don't believe a word that they say. I'm always worrying about what I look like and that people will judge me if I look a mess.

uhmmm....thats all I can think of for now. I'm sure I'll think of more points later. :???:

5. I have a very low opinion of myself. People may compliment me on whatever they want but I honestly don't believe a word that they say. I'm always worrying about what I look like and that people will judge me if I look a mess.

You shouldn't worry what you look like, you look amazing all the time anyway (even if you don't believe that :))

Okay, since making this post, things have changed a little bit.

I've gotten over the band thing slightly. I still love and admire them greatly but I've grown up and realised that my family are way more important.

Suicide thing was bullshit. I have my off days sure, and there's plenty of those but I really have no reason to want to die. That's just ridiculous.

I can't remember what I meant by "giving up trying" but now, if someone doesn't seem to care about me, I'm able to just let it go and focus on the people that matter. My true friends.

wow those are really positive changes. i'm glad :)

and damn kayla lmao

You shouldn't worry what you look like, you look amazing all the time anyway (even if you don't believe that :))

meh, whatever you say XD

I really respect what you put Becca, especially number 2 and 3.

woah, becca at some points you sound exactly like me. and i think it's more than awesome how you think about some things (:

Wow, I didn't realise I was that thoughtful haha

Can I ask what points Ida? :)

What the hell? I'll give it another go.

1. I'm tired of having panic attacks out of nowhere. I've gotten used to the actual attacks since I've had them for five years, but I never get used to how they arrive at the worst times. I'm always worrying when they will come. I can't have too much of any emotion otherwise I'll get one and it'll be really bad. If I'm too happy I have one, which sucks because everyone has the right to be "too happy." And the longer I go without one, the worse it'll be the next time I get one. I have times where I'll get them everyday, then a few times a week, then once every few weeks, etc. The times are always mixed up. But I know that my next one is going to be awful, for I've not had one in a while. I've gotten the opening stages of a couple as of late, but luckily they didn't escalate out of control.

2. Looking in the mirror, I hate what I see. I can't see myself ever dating or getting married because no one can possibly find me attractive. That's why I like being short, no one has to see my face unless I look up at them, haha. Good for me. But then I wonder, when I'm told by doctors and my friends that my body type isn't that of a girl who's almost seventeen but of a girl of twelve, how will I ever get a guy? Guys don't want a girl whose body looks twelve! It's weird! Luckily, my face can pretty much pass for my age, but it's my height and weight that lag me down. I'm okay with my body and don't care to change it (I can't, hahaha), but I know it'll cause problems.

3. I've never had a boyfriend. I've been asked out a multitude of times but have turned down every single offer. It seems every guy who's attracted to me is either a total pervert or gets weird. But then I get girls who ask me out too, and I don't swing that way.

When I was fourteen I was asked out by a kid of almost eighteen, and I said no because he was a total pervert from what his friend had said. Last summer, I was asked out by this one guy and I said no because I was starting a new school year which wouldn't have allowed me to have any time with him (seeing as we attended different schools and the work load of my sophomore year was one from HELL that didn't even allow me time with my friends). I was really nice about it too and said I wouldn't forgive myself if our friendship was damaged and if I couldn't have time for him. He continued to text me and making things awkward, such as asking me what my favorite part on him was. He kept telling me he loved my eyes, my smile, my hair, yada yada. Then when I cemented the fact that we wouldn't be dating anytime soon he stopped texting me and stopped going to the same guitar store as me for lessons. If you saw the texts you'd see what I mean by it getting AWKWARD.

There are more stories than these but I don't want to waste the time of whoever is reading this. The gist of what I'm saying is that everyone who's attracted to me is either a girl (I haven't a problem with those who are lesbian or bisexual, I'm just saying that I'm not) or a guy who is juuust not for me, to put it in simple terms. I've come to accept that I'll never find a guy who will like me as I like him, and I'm not even picky! I just don't want someone who makes me realllllllllllly uncomfortable.

4. Technically, I've not had my first kiss but I don't quite see that as a bad thing. I mean, some people here have been upset over it but I don't think it's anything to be ashamed of. Now about the "technically" part, I've been kissed but I don't count it because I was four-years-old and the kid who smooched me was actually sixteen-years-old. I didn't even want it. It was gross and slobbery.

5. I'm always sick with a stomach ache. I've been having stomach problems sinxe I was seven, but never said much about it. I've had nausea for two months straight at times, and I used to wake up sick in the middle of every night for a year. It prevents me from doing things. I have to go get it checked at the doctor because if it's not stress-related then it might be an ulcer. It just sucks because it prevents me from going out and doing things because, like my panic attacks, it comes at horrid times (such as at a party) and I always have to get up and leave for a while, acting as if nothing is wrong. They're not even cramps--up to this point in I've only had cramps twice in my life. They're stomach aches that will make me throw up or feel that I'm going to throw up. And I know that this is gross, but I've even thrown up blood before.

Part of the problem is that I have acid reflux, but that's relatively new as it started when I was twelve and I've been having stomach aches since I was seven. I'd like it to go away. It wakes me in the middle of the night and I've not had a decent night's sleep in days.

I'll stop here.